Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just called the cops on a suspicious vehicle in our community center.....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I just called the cops on a suspicious vehicle in our community center.....

And I got some black dude arrested and his friends jumped out the car, and started running from the cops. One jumped the playground fence into the wooded area and the others I have no idea about.

Fucking snitch..............

Comment

Probably a drug deal going down, why else would they park in a random neighborhood? And/or a stolen car. God black people are predictable, lol just kidding... or am I? nah im joking... but really am I? nah im playing

Comment

Comment

Maybe they were terrorists!!!

Comment

To y'all saying that I'm a snitch, this my neighborhood and is at the park where my cousins and nephew go play.

I'm sorry but if I'm a snitch because I want to keep my home and neighborhood safe, then I'll happily be a snitch.

It was o e car with three or four guys and there was an attempted house invasion 3 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              Probably a drug deal going down, why else would they park in a random neighborhood? And/or a stolen car. God black people are predictable, lol just kidding... or am I? nah im joking... but really am I? nah im playing
              Lol this made me laugh.

And to Htown, you did the right thing. I read your thread about your neighbor getting robbed or something. You were just looking out for yourself and your family. It's not like you snitched for fun, you did it cause of you were scared of your family being in harms way.

Comment

Snitch. Htown you cool and all but I hate snitches man. I got locked up because someone snitched on me. For all you know, they couldve been just random guys like you smoking weed or something. I understand trying to protect your hood and the young one's but I think you should handle that yourself until something serious pops off. Just keep an eye on them or question them yourself. Dont be a snitch man when you dont know at all whats up. My brother said that he went to some neighborhood the other day looking for someone's house and some white guys saw him, went into there garage & got something, and then came back out staring out him like he was a child molester or something. I hate it when people do **** like that and it seems to alot of times be white people suspecting black guys of something. Real talk

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  Snitch. Htown you cool and all but I hate snitches man. I got locked up because someone snitched on me. For all you know, they couldve been just random guys like you smoking weed or something. I understand trying to protect your hood and the young one's but I think you should handle that yourself until something serious pops off. Just keep an eye on them or question them yourself. Dont be a snitch man when you dont know at all whats up. My brother said that he went to some neighborhood the other day looking for someone's house and some white guys saw him, went into there garage & got something, and then came back out staring out him like he was a child molester or something. I hate it when people do **** like that and it seems to alot of times be white people suspecting black guys of something. Real talk
                  You can't blame white people for being afraid of black people. No offense but numbers don't lie, the percentage of black people in jail is like 75% vs 25% of other races. People are afraid of blacks for reasons like that.

Comment

Calling someone a snitch is some grade school ****. Stop acting stupid and get a ****in life. HTown proly saved a life, its better to get arrested doing a drug deal then to break into my home and die from lead poisoning. I'll straight let the air outa someone who breaks into my pad.

Comment

Working...
                    X