No announcement yet.

(VIDEO)Lucas Matthyse receives a hero welcoming in Argentina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (VIDEO)Lucas Matthyse receives a hero welcoming in Argentina

Matthyse is becoming more and more popular in his native Argentina,loved by many fans and getting the acknowledgement he has worked so hard for .Received by many kids, men, women and even political figures whom identify with Lucas Matthyse for his humility.I have read some posters that say he isn't that popular but he sure is getting up there little by little. I think at this point he is more popular than Marcos " El Chino" Maidana .

He said he's really happy the way the fight ended by knockout, and that Danny Garcia might be afraid of him for the reason he had a rib injury and it came out of nowhere. He said the amino pills he took before the fight were legal and that the doping test came out clean.

Last edited by Ant Dgk; 01-29-2013, 07:50 PM.

..i thought only manny pacquaiao does that

Comment

..nobody;s waving their hands to lucas and nobody;s there .. there are just interrupting the traffic flow

Comment

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
        ..i thought only manny pacquaiao does that
        argentina looks like manila

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Richardson View Post
          argentina looks like manila
          Fa real. I always thought Argentina was like Spain or one of the other nicer Latin countries.

Comment

Supposedly Argentinians don't support their fighters...

Comment

Happy for the guy. I remember feeling bad for him when he got robbed TWICE against judah and alexander thinking he's career might be over. I thought he was going to lose motivation and just be a journeyman, now he's on top of his division where he belongs.

Comment

Matthysse is the ****ing man. If Matthysse vs Maidana happens in Argentina it would be insane

Comment

This video is in Junin city.

Junin city is the place where matthysse create a training camp for his fights.

Remember matthyse city born is Trelew.

Comment

Looked to me like they were calling attention up on Matthysse with the sirens, rather than a huge crowd awaiting his arrival, but that's just me.

Shows the disparity between emerging economies and first world nations. In the latter, a fighter winning gets to walk down the strip of Las Vegas without anyone giving a fuk.

Comment

Working...
                    X