Looking at buying a house in the US...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Sup Duggie.

Thought something happen to u. Anyone seen incufan???
    I stop by to lurk now and again. What ab out the saints tough year with bountygate and whatnot but good win sunday although the hawks were due a loss winning alot of tight games. Still u guys have a lombardi trophy

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
      I stop by to lurk now and again. What ab out the saints tough year with bountygate and whatnot but good win sunday although the hawks were due a loss winning alot of tight games. Still u guys have a lombardi trophy
      They were logical for going at Favre the way they did but it still hurt my heart something vicious to see us go out in the conference championship yet again

If Harvin can get it back together and we can keep Ponder from imploding, this could be a good season for us. Started great but AP and Percy both are not at 100%

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        They were logical for going at Favre the way they did but it still hurt my heart something vicious to see us go out in the conference championship yet again

If Harvin can get it back together and we can keep Ponder from imploding, this could be a good season for us. Started great but AP and Percy both are not at 100%
        Percy being out may have been a blessing in disguise as up until sunday rudolph decided to go awol teams knew percy was the only receiving threat and jarius wright came in and done a goid job and ponder looked servicable which is all we need. With peterson playing like he is we dont need 09' favre like qb play to be competitive

Comment

Percy being out may have been a blessing in disguise as up until sunday rudolph decided to go awol teams knew percy was the only receiving threat and jarius wright came in and done a goid job and ponder looked servicable which is all we need. With peterson playing like he is we dont need 09' favre like qb play to be competitive
          True, but keep in mind that Harvin had a whole lot to do with our success early on in the season. He was an early MVP contender in my eyes. I know Ponder is more comfortable going to Percy in those tough situations, but you're right about Wright, I was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

We're coming around. Defense needed to adjust to the new system and now we at least have Vitt back. We were spanking tampa a couple weeks ago but let them back in late. I knew it wasnt gonna be our year and i still think we'd be playing at home in the super bowl if goodell didnt sledgehammer us. Plus we own the falcons.

We have a recent lombardi which still tastes good!

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              True, but keep in mind that Harvin had a whole lot to do with our success early on in the season. He was an early MVP contender in my eyes. I know Ponder is more comfortable going to Percy in those tough situations, but you're right about Wright, I was pleasantly surprised.
              Yeh harvin was beasting it early although he did begin to slow down. Still when he is on the field whether it is receiving rushing or kick returning he is a threat. Says it all about a pass happy league when peterson has went crazy these past 4 games yet we are 2-2 although peterson can and will carry this team to wins. The playcalling has been limted passing wise although wstching on the tv you cant see if is on the qb or receivers simply cannot get seperation. Simpson was supposed to be the solution but after his ban he quickly got injured

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                We're coming around. Defense needed to adjust to the new system and now we at least have Vitt back. We were spanking tampa a couple weeks ago but let them back in late. I knew it wasnt gonna be our year and i still think we'd be playing at home in the super bowl if goodell didnt sledgehammer us. Plus we own the falcons.

We have a recent lombardi which still tastes good!
                It will be business as usual next season

Comment

Well this thread got ****.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    Well this thread got ****.
                    You like my pic annie

Comment

I loved it, I tried to K you, but it said I'd given you too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X