No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
    Angry about what? My favorite fighter fought Manny three times and not once needed extra phony testing.

You clowns should be happy Martinez called him out since you've all been saying its the best way to get a fight with your royal highness.
    I am happy! Havent you been following? And yes those testing, to better a sport, are hella phony huh. No way do athletes cheat. Only fools think that

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

If Sergio is too small to fight Ward, then by that same logic, FLoyd is too small to fight him, and he looks like an ass clown calling him out.
      I disagree. If Ward says to Martinez, "I'm coming down to 160 to fight you at your current weight that you won your world title at and giving up my comfort zone of 168 to enter your domain" I don't think that's making an as clown of yourself, that's laying down a challenge and its good for boxing.

I hope it happens but I'm not kidding myself either

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .
        Man, you sure sound tough behind your keyboard. Let me guess: You could whip Sergio, eh? STFU PHAGGOT.

Comment

• Damn Paq. He didn't have to offer 45/55. Floyd would beg for the fight anyway to duck Martinez.

Who is Floyd going to fight? Tell me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            I am happy! Havent you been following? And yes those testing, to better a sport, are hella phony huh. No way do athletes cheat. Only fools think that
            Random testing is year round, not just a few weeks leading up to the fight. If its not year round, its phony.

Btw, I dont follow you around these boards like you clowns stalk me.

Comment

• I like this fight for the 160 crown. Its the only fight I can see pbf as the underdog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                It makes a lot of sense. Floyd fanatics impose much higher standards for Pac than they do Floyd.
                Thats why floyd fans are encouraging this fight? Cause its to a lower standard?

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                  I disagree. If Ward says to Martinez, "I'm coming down to 160 to fight you at your current weight that you won your world title at and giving up my comfort zone of 168 to enter your domain" I don't think that's making an as clown of yourself, that's laying down a challenge and its good for boxing.

I hope it happens but I'm not kidding myself either
                  Martinez welcomed a fight with Ward at a catchweight and Ward said the hell with that. I don't see a fight with Mayweather or Ward happening for Martinez. His best bet will be Cotto who actually has shown interest in a 160 belt or Canelo who Oscar said would match up vs Martinez...

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                    Random testing is year round, not just a few weeks leading up to the fight. If its not year round, its phony.
                    Sure buddy..if it makes you feel better as to thats the reason it was denied then ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      Thats why floyd fans are encouraging this fight? Cause its to a lower standard?
                      Yea at a catch weight of 150 . Remember the video and then Floyd fanboys to the rescue?

Comment

Working...
                      X