No announcement yet.

Can someone post Cotto's training pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone post Cotto's training pics

That he posted today in his twitter account? @RealMiguelCotto two badass pics training in El Morro.

Comment

Nice! thanks man.

Comment

I think it's pretty awesome that Cotto does a lot of boxing training outside like hitting the mitts, shadowboxing, and apparently jump roping.

Comment

He looks like he's been maintaining his weight pretty good off season

Comment

I don't know about you guys but I'm really, really going to miss Cotto once he's out of the fight game.

The guy is all class, he's fought nearly everyone there was to fight.

Keep on trucking Miguel, but don't overstay your welcome, you'll know when to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
              I don't know about you guys but I'm really, really going to miss Cotto once he's out of the fight game.

Keep on trucking Miguel, but don't overstay your welcome, you'll know when to go...

and he is usually pretty exciting inside the ring

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post

Thanks..."Guerra Cotto!!!"

Comment

Nice Pics! Thanks for sharing! Cotto is getting ready for War! Cant wait!

GUERRA MIGUEL! WAR COTTO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post

Esta cabron. When he retires, there are not many guys in the island to root for that have prove themselves. I will certainly miss him.

Comment

Working...
                    X