No announcement yet.

Doomsday Preppers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Doomsday Preppers.

I get that they want be "prepared" but really? Most of those people are loony. I saw one episode with this lady named Becky. She had shyt loads of food, water, grab and go backpacks. And she's being trained to use a gun, she has a stun gun already.

Now what made me think that this lady is ******ed, is she thinks there will be a government takeover soon. So knowing that, she's been prepping. She martial law will be put in order. Now, why in hell would you still live in the states if you think the government will take over soon? That's like preparing yourself for a tsunami that's going to happen in a few months. All while your house is off the ocean side. She even lives by the capital. Hahaha.

I swear people over think. She's spent $50,000 on preps. Now what's going to happen if the government takeover happens when she's not in her apartment? Haha. Or someone molotov ****tails her place or she's forced to give it up at gun point.. And to boot, she showed her place on national TV. I could already hear people. "Shyt, we going to that *****yes place if it goes down"

all those shows like that are fake as hell

Comment

LMAO.

Comment

I bought a couple cases of water, a box of noodles, and some canned foods the other day...

Comment

Yeah, he's loony also; this one dude was selling condos 175 feet underground. He even said he'd have a virtual window that can change so you feel at home. Like, who goes out and say;" Hey, you wanna go look at that real estate property? You know, the one that we should have when everyone is dead, and martial law, and the zombies are out. " If a buddy said that, then he wouldnt be my buddy anymore.

Comment

I think that family has everything needed to survive during Hurricane season. I know how rough things can get down here without electricity and foods during hurricane season, that family would be fine months without electricity and water. It would all depends on the type of natural disaster. Crocodile Dundee and G.I Jane on the other hand wouldn't last a month, they would have to make different adjustments.
            Last edited by Carpe Diem; 03-28-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              all those shows like that are fake as hell
              It's actually a quite entertaining show.

Comment

I guess I'm the only one that read the thread title as "Doomsday Peppers". My homie snuck some ghost chilies into a salsa he made one time.

I thought I was dying.....
                Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 03-28-2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Whats funny is that they prepare for one specific doomsday scenario only, as if they know exactly how ****'s gonna go down.

Instead of putting all that time, effort, and money into the end of society, why don't you use all that to help make things better?

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    Whats funny is that they prepare for one specific doomsday scenario only, as if they know exactly how ****'s gonna go down.

Instead of putting all that time, effort, and money into the end of society, why don't you use all that to help make things better?
                    Good point.

Comment

Working...
                    X