No announcement yet.

Whey protein

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whey protein

How do I know wich protein powder is whey protein? Should I take whey protein with water only after weight training or boxing training too? Are those protein powders that have amino acid, menirals and vitamins in it good? Should I eat after taking protein powder?

Originally posted by spired
    How do I know wich protein powder is whey protein? Should I take whey protein with water only after weight training or boxing training too? Are those protein powders that have amino acid, menirals and vitamins in it good? Should I eat after taking protein powder?

It should say "whey protein" on the label that is what the product is called....

Take it ONLY WITH WATER after a workout...Take it after boxing and weight training......

Do not eat after whey protein wait about 2 hours before eating again....

Yes whey is healthy no worries....

Comment

Should I take 20g of whey protein powder mixed with water?

Comment

Should I take 20g of whey protein powder mixed with water?

Yes that is fine, do not exceed more then 30grams in one sitting otherwise it is just wasted and can be turned into fat... 20g is great.

Comment

Spinks jinx, if use whey protein, I dont want to loose weight I wanna stick 175.

Comment

Spinks jinx, if use whey protein, I dont want to loose weight I wanna stick 175.

Protein wont put weight onto you as long as you are not overdoing it and depending on what you eat during the day is another factor, you have to keep a nice clean diet and train hard and eat just enough to keep your weight....Im at 121 and to keep my current weight im averaging around 1200-2000 calories a day. I switch from high to low to keep me going and balance my energy levels on different days.....

Whey will not put fat onto you if you are training.

Comment

Will whey grow muscle?

Comment

Will whey grow muscle?

Absolutely...If you are working your muscles and getting the right amount of protein you will gain muscle.....Since I believe you dont want to build bulk and just want definition you better make sure you are not using a bodybuilders routine either......

Muscles need protein to rebuild after a workout and to form new muscle.....

Comment

I've been looking around and I see these powders that also have amino acid, vitamins and minerals in it. Should I use those? Or clean whey protein?

Comment

I've been looking around and I see these powders that also have amino acid, vitamins and minerals in it. Should I use those? Or clean whey protein?
                    Id go w/ 100% whey, I have had nothing but success with it and wouldnt change it for anything, I use this brand

http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/fi...&PID=1284&np=0

It is the best tasting and has given me the best results (I have tried about 10 different whey products and this is the one that works best for me)

On top of that it is the cheapest and usually they run buy 1 get 1 free deals and 1 container lasts me about 6 months....No complaints

Comment

Working...
                    X