Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Rofl, whatever man, All da brits love rees, he's a national hero

rofl
    Why you say whatever? That's good. I'm glad you're proud of him. You'd be pretty lame not to back him.

Comment

rees puts broner to sleep with a hook off the jab. this fight will look a like like cotto-mayweather except totally different and with a different winner.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
        well he doesnt need the hype, he creates it. but its good to let fans know how big of a win reese will be for broner
        reese lol

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
          Why you say whatever? That's good. I'm glad you're proud of him. You'd be pretty lame not to back him.
          Well for one thing he's welsh.

But considering how ignorant you are I guess you won't see the relevance.

Comment

Well for one thing he's welsh.

But considering how ignorant you are I guess you won't see the relevance.
            Its the same s**t when it comes to you guys.

Comment

Rees is like 5 ft-4 inches, Boner is like 5 ft-8 inches.....

Comment

things could get hectic they said rees is bring an army from britain , broner would have never seen a crowd like that.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                  things could get hectic they said rees is bring an army from britain , broner would have never seen a crowd like that.
                  I hear Rees is like the new ricky hatton, only with more fans, an he's 10X better a fighter

Comment

I hear Rees is like the new ricky hatton, only with more fans, an he's 10X better a fighter
                    they said there was only one ricky hatton. they lied. gavin rees is here.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      they said there was only one ricky hatton. they lied. gavin rees is here.
                      Hatton is the one who aspired to be Rees so you could say they lied about there being only one Gavin Rees. Ricky Hatton is here.

Comment

Working...
                      X