No announcement yet.

HW Prospect Artur Szpilka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I thought that too, he looks undersized as heavyweight. Maybe he'd be better suited as a cruiserweight. However, Mike Tyson was short at 5'11 but he managed..
    He's 6'3/6'4 and solid at 235-240lbs how is he undersized? Mago, Glazkov, Mitchell are all lighter or shorter. He crouches and fights small which may give that appearance but isn't undersized.

He won a wide 10 round UD against Mccline but got his jaw broken in the 6th round so he's out for a few months while it heals. Magomed Abdusalamov fights Mccline on the Vitali undercard so it will be a good comparison to see where both prospects are at although Szpilka has alot more time being 8 years younger.

Comment

Szpilka......

So, anyone know of anyway I can watch his upcoming fight? Big fan of the up and comer.

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
        So, anyone know of anyway I can watch his upcoming fight? Big fan of the up and comer.
        He's fighting Mollo first in the US. Im not sure what card its on but it will be televised in the US. If he wins that he'll fight Zimnoch 3 weeks later in Poland on the Golota/Saleta card which which be a big one in Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
          He's fighting Mollo first in the US. Im not sure what card its on but it will be televised in the US. If he wins that he'll fight Zimnoch 3 weeks later in Poland on the Golota/Saleta card which which be a big one in Poland.
          2 fights in 4 weeks??????? NICE!!!!

Comment

Is he still fat though? Last time I saw him he had ****.

Comment

Hes still very young for a hw,the kid could go far though if he is brought along right

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                Szpilka- Mollo will be on ESPN Friday Night Fights on Feb 1.

Comment

Testing new sig!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Testing new sig!

Badass sig m8. Another case where the ref should have immidiately waved it off.

Comment

the KO was spectacular but other than that he didn't impress me.

Would love to see a fight between Chisora and Szpilka, if only for the prefight controversies.

Comment

Working...
                      X