No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Geale’s Promoter on Fighting Golovkin, Martinez-Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Geale’s Promoter on Fighting Golovkin, Martinez-Chavez

By the end of September, the composition of the middleweight division will have been redefined, as Daniel Geale became a unified titlist by defeating Felix Sturm over the weekend, while another beltholder, Gennady Golovkin, stopped top 10 contender Gregorsz Proksa hours later.

Geale’s promoter, Gary Shaw, was also impressed with the performance of Golovkin, who possesses the “regular” version of Geale’s WBA “super” title. [Click Here To Read More]

THe next one who is Running away from Golovkin

Comment

This is how it should go in terms of competition

Chavez Jr/Martinez winner > Golovkin > Pirog > w/e

By Dec. 3rd.... Personally.... I think it'd be amazing if they got on the undercard of Cotto/Trout. Fight on Amercan soil in one of the bigger events of the year. If you want exposure.... you fight there or on a PPV card (i.e Pac or Mayweather in Dec.)

Comment

Dez guyz are all good but ya can't go wrong wit youthful experience like dis Argentine guy has.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          This is how it should go in terms of competition

Chavez Jr/Martinez winner > Golovkin > Pirog > w/e

By Dec. 3rd.... Personally.... I think it'd be amazing if they got on the undercard of Cotto/Trout. Fight on Amercan soil in one of the bigger events of the year. If you want exposure.... you fight there or on a PPV card (i.e Pac or Mayweather in Dec.)
          Cotto/Trout, Golovkin/Geale. A card with a lot of potential. I would say throw Dulorme in there against Abregu, but he's TR...SMH at this goddamn feud.

Comment

Here's hoping Geale fights Golovkin. I don't care to see Sergio beat the crap out of Geale. That's Triple G's job.

He called dibs.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Cotto/Trout, Golovkin/Geale. A card with a lot of potential. I would say throw Dulorme in there against Abregu, but he's TR...SMH at this goddamn feud.
              I would have no problem paying for that.
              One more good fight would pretty much seal the deal.... all hypothetical though

Comment

I think I'll be pretty happy with whoever Geale fights next cause all of the MW big dogs right now I like.

Comment

I just hope Gennady Golovkin doesn't have to fight a stiff next because all the good middleweights are afraid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    I just hope Gennady Golovkin doesn't have to fight a stiff next because all the good middleweights are afraid of him.
                    if he can't fight a top ten next, he can probably get a notable name. Rubio/Baldo, Sergio Mora, etc. Not world level fighters, but good names to add to a resume and stay busy should he win

Comment

Working...
                    X