No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: I Will Expose Paul McCloskey's Mistakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott: I Will Expose Paul McCloskey's Mistakes

Breidis Prescott has breezed into Belfast promising to put Paul McCloskey to sleep - and set up a rematch with Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

Anybody want to bet on Prescott in this fight? Ill have the pasty white SLICK northern irishman for 35 million!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      Anybody want to bet on Prescott in this fight? Ill have the pasty white SLICK northern irishman for 35 million!
      Not got that but i'll bet you 5 million that Prescott beats McCloskey.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
        Not got that but i'll bet you 5 million that Prescott beats McCloskey.
        DONE! *shakes hand*

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          DONE! *shakes hand*
          Excellent bud. Best of luck! *shakes hand*

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Breidis Prescott has breezed into Belfast promising to put Paul McCloskey to sleep - and set up a rematch with Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]
            McCloskey is a great fighter and I expect to see him exposing Preiscott.Preiscott isnt very intelligent as a fighter and he probably can not change his game if things aint going well for him.He however would do well against Khan because Khan is one dimensional and Khan cant move his head.

Comment

Let's see what you got Prescott.

Comment

Khan looked garbage against paul prescott will ko him

Comment

Mccloskey should handle Prescott easily...Mccloskey is a very good boxer and Khan beat him basically because Khan is a future pound 4 pound top 5 guy...Mccloskey should beat Prescott and i can also see him beating a crude guy like Maidana also

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987 View Post
                    Mccloskey should handle Prescott easily...Mccloskey is a very good boxer and Khan beat him basically because Khan is a future pound 4 pound top 5 guy...Mccloskey should beat Prescott and i can also see him beating a crude guy like Maidana also
                    I think you're overrating McCloskey massively. The guy is good at avoiding punches but that's not much good if he doesn't throw any himself.

Comment

Working...
                    X