Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audley Harrison

Whats up with Audley?

Haven't heard from him for a while.
    Does he keep quiet now williams is doing so well?

Originally posted by n14061981
    Whats up with Audley?

Haven't heard from him for a while.
    Does he keep quiet now williams is doing so well?
    Good point. I'd have thought we would have some comments from him about the Williams VK fight.

Comment

I think he had a broken hand or something as he had a cast on when appearing on the Fight Academy programme.

Comment

cortrect as sual barry he is going stateside in 2005, you americans will probably dsee more of him that us!
        #

he might just shock a few yet in my opinion i think he has been boxing within himself.

Just a point fo interest Ive got a mate who went to school with him said he was an evil ****er when he was younger. So he does have that nasty streak!

Comment

Doesn't he have a January date lined up?

Comment

no he doesnt't, not for now. I think Brewster would be a good test for him, then we'd know what he could mean in the hvy division

Comment

Audley has to make some huge strides in terms of level of opponents this year. It is probably make or break for him at this stage and at his age, especially without TV coverage in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by JPW
                cortrect as sual barry he is going stateside in 2005, you americans will probably dsee more of him that us!
                #

he might just shock a few yet in my opinion i think he has been boxing within himself.

Just a point fo interest Ive got a mate who went to school with him said he was an evil ****er when he was younger. So he does have that nasty streak!
                Does any body know what he JPW said?

I did not know they had computers in some sort of English Ghetto or wherever you learned to type.

Comment

They are moving AH along slowly so he can build up to being a competent heavyweight fighter.

He will have some world class fights, but not in 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by tri4ben2
                    Does any body know what he JPW said?

I did not know they had computers in some sort of English Ghetto or wherever you learned to type.

ok funny bloke
                    im at work and im trying not to get caught by my boss i dont always proof read, sometimes im on a laptop that has a **** keyboard.

i save proof reading for my articles.

anyway
                    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
                    waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist
                    and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you
                    can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey
                    lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ceehiro

That'll fcuk the splelchekcer

Comment

Working...
                    X