Originally posted by BlueBettle View Post
    Nobody wants to see that again.
    You don't..i do want..

Comment

after his last fight i never want to see vanes on my tv again

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
        after his last fight i never want to see vanes on my tv again
        R u that stupid that u couldn't tell who was at fault for making Vanes vs Lara boring?? Did u not see vanes point to the middle of the ring and beg Lara to trade with him? Did u not see Lara run a marathon for 8 rounds??

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Annnnnnd how many WW's does he have?
          Think he'll give his pet project Vargas to Bradley so soon?
          I just remembered that Bradley vs. Guerrero was talked about but apparently Bradley did not want that fight. I think that would have been a very good fight but I think Guerrero will get the Floyd fight now. Arum does not have to match Bradley in house. There are welterweights he could match Bradley into that are not Golden Boy fighters and he has matched his fighters into fighters he does not promote before. Arum did seem willing to put up with Golden Boy to make a Bradley-Guerrero fight and if what I read on Boxing Scene was correct it was Bradley that turned the fight down.

Comment

He would be drained, and why is he begging Timmy for a fight ? doesnt he have a rematch with Lara to pursue?

Comment

He kicked Bradley's ass. lol

Comment

vanes ducking lara? i thought lara beat him...he probably feels the same way which is why he's looking at leaving the jr mw division to fight a ww.

Comment

Working...
                X