Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain to me where the judge said stooge has to fight on 5th May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain to me where the judge said stooge has to fight on 5th May?

Just wondering really since there were no contracts signed for May 5th for PAC and May.

mgm reserved for may 5th, thats why the sentence got postponed, cause there was a fight supposed to be may 5th.

its over now, the world knows pac is a b!tch, no point in these threads anymore, the cat is out of the bag

Comment

^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        took the words right out of my mouth...

Comment

I was wondering the same. How can the judge order him to fight on a specific date? He's a free man until June 1st, isn't he?

Although I have no doubt in my mind that Arum would find another excuse. I dont think Mayweather's side are completely blameless. They knew setting a date/venue before any negotiations took place would piss off Arum.

Neither side really wants this fight....

Comment

Being reserved for the 5th doesn't mean he has to fight at the MGM or the 5th does it. That's like anyone saying well I won't go to prison because I booked a hotel date on May 5th. Reserved means just that, it is not fixed 100%.

Someone get me what the judge actually said.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
              Just wondering really since there were no contracts signed for May 5th for PAC and May.
              Congratulations....You have made sense. Common sense! beware *****s will not no how to counter this outstanding point. They will ignore...Laugh...call names and avoid he point at all cost! And one thing for sure...the will not understand!

:qqq:

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                ^^^^^
                example A^^ This my friends is the pure definition of DUHHHH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I was wondering the same. How can the judge order him to fight on a specific date? He's a free man until June 1st, isn't he?

Although I have no doubt in my mind that Arum would find another excuse. I dont think Mayweather's side are completely blameless. They knew setting a date/venue before any negotiations took place would piss off Arum.

Neither side really wants this fight....
                  again....another great point!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Neither side really wants this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X