Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Who did Froch fight by the age of 25?
    No one of note.

What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      No one of note.

What's your point?
      We all know that Khan is not the sharpest tool in the box. Im pretty sure he would have meant at the same stage in their career.

By the age of 25 Khan has a solid resume, especially when compared to someone like Froch who at 25 had fought no one of note. Yes he has losses but of course if you fight better opp there's more chance you will suffer a few losses here and there.

You think by the age of 35 Khan will have fought tougher opp? This being a guy who always wants to fight the best and could have faced Bradley and JMM already by now aswell if it was up to him?

Comment

We all know that Khan is not the sharpest tool in the box. Im pretty sure he would have meant at the same stage in their career.

By the age of 25 Khan has a solid resume, especially when compared to someone like Froch who at 25 had fought no one of note. Yes he has losses but of course if you fight better opp there's more chance you will suffer a few losses here and there.

You think by the age of 35 Khan will have fought tougher opp? This being a guy who always wants to fight the best and could have faced Bradley and JMM already by now aswell if it was up to him?
        No, he doesn't mean at stages in their careers. He means right now.

"I'm in the tougher division" What does that have to do with the stages in their careers?

He's talking about currently.

Which is why it's such a comical statement.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          No, he doesn't mean at stages in their careers. He means right now.

"I'm in the tougher division" What does that have to do with the stages in their careers?

He's talking about currently.

Which is why it's such a comical statement.
          I meant the fought tougher opp part. Even if he didn't, still, it's unfair to compare the two of them when you look at where they are at in their careers.

I know Khan himself has said it but he must be ****ed off right now after Froch has ****ted on him whilst he's down.

Khan has at least 10 years left in him. Froch has a couple of fights.

No doubt in my mind Khan will have faced tougher opp in his career by the time he retires compared to Froch.

Wether there gonna be W's or L's on his resume is another thing. One thing we do know for a fact is Khan wants to face the best, just like Froch.

Comment

They have almost the same number of fights, Froch accomplished a lot more. Age don't mean shit.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              ''I'm in a tougher division, I'm fighting better opposition'' = This ridiculous **** right here is why I hate A mere con, what a delusional, glass jawed ar5ewipe this ***** is.

Err what an annoying little runt.
              x2 man, I've never liked this kid, and I was actually starting to feel a little bad for him but having read these quotes I see he still hasn't been humbled.

A bigger star than Froch?? How? Cuz ur ass is getting knocked out on HBO and not boxNation? smh

I would even pick Breidis to knock his ass out again

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                168 is a tougher division than 140.
                Barely, if at all. 140 is losing some talent to 147, but look at the Ring top 10 at 168, it's lame:

Stieglitz at 2, probably one of the weakest no 2 in any div
                Oosthuizen, a decent prospect with no top 15 wins, is 5
                You got mediocre prospects like Groves, Rodrigues in top 10

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  Taken from BBC Sport:

Amir Khan has dismissed suggestions that he should retire after losing his WBA light-welterweight title with a fourth-round defeat by Danny Garcia.
                  Khan also lost to Lamont Peterson in December and IBF super-middleweight world champion Carl Froch said his boxing career was now "a write-off".

But 25-year-old Bolton fighter told BBC Sport: "I'm not talking about retiring, I'm still young, I've got a lot in me.

"I'm still hungry and I'll come back a lot better and a lot stronger."

It was the third setback of Khan's career following a first-round knockout against Breidis Prescott in 2008 and the Peterson result.

Froch claimed that if he was in the same position as his compatriot, he would hang up his gloves .

But Khan responded: "Carl's always got his little things to say and I'll leave it to that really. If he wants to retire he can retire.

"I'm in a tougher division, I'm fighting better opposition and I'm a bigger name than him. That's what burns him really.

"People are going to say things after this fight but people said things after the Prescott fight and you see how I came back from there."
                  I guess he is still dizzy from Saturday cause this is a down right lie.

Comment

Stay behind the jab, safety first fighter and he can be a Welterweight Wladimir Klitschko.

Comment

Working...
                    X