No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Senchenko's Jab Beats Malignaggi To a Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach: Senchenko's Jab Beats Malignaggi To a Decision

HOBOKEN, NJ - Five-time Trainer of the Year Freddie Roach predicts the jab of World Boxing Association ("WBA") Welterweight Champion Vyacheslav Senchenko will be the difference in hisApril 29 world title defense against challenger Paulie "Magic Man" Malignaggi, airing live on pay per viewfrom Donboss Arena in Donetsk, Ukraine,

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    HOBOKEN, NJ - Five-time Trainer of the Year Freddie Roach predicts the jab of World Boxing Association ("WBA") Welterweight Champion Vyacheslav Senchenko will be the difference in hisApril 29 world title defense against challenger Paulie "Magic Man" Malignaggi, airing live on pay per viewfrom Donboss Arena in Donetsk, Ukraine,

[Click Here To Read More]
    Pretty much summed up my entire prediction. Senchenco is damn near 6 foot and uses his jab very well. Fights like Wladimir on occasion. This is his coming out party, he wins this easy with his jab alone - same way that Khan won it.

Comment

I don't see anything special in Sechenko, not his jab or combos.

Comment

Senchenko has talent, which is why it is too bad he has been sitting on his belt, occasionally defending against horrible opposition, for three years. Unfortunately, after outpointing Paulie, he will probably go back to his schedule of beating nobodies once a year until he retires.

Comment

Roach's the most over rated traioner in this generation he's talking of a bout btwn a nopbody & a nothing...it doesn't matter...

Comment

I think its going to be the home fight that gets Senchenko the decision

Comment

Ukraine had #1 programm in amateur only because of Lomachenko's father. He prepared all UA's team for World Championship, got to agree he did an outstanding job. 5 out of 6 fighters - gold, 6th guy - silver. However that has nothing to do with Senchenko who is professional for awhile. Roach just got paid to hype this fight little bit more. but for who? who would of want to come to DOnetsk lol..****n thug place
              Last edited by Ogecca MaMa; 04-13-2012, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
                Senchenko has talent, which is why it is too bad he has been sitting on his belt, occasionally defending against horrible opposition, for three years. Unfortunately, after outpointing Paulie, he will probably go back to his schedule of beating nobodies once a year until he retires.
                Wrong. Paulie is a master class fighter, like it or not. Secondly they are fighting in Huuuge stadium, there for if Senchenko pulls an upset, I see him getting invited to US to fight B class fighters.

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
                I think its going to be the home fight that gets Senchenko the decision
                Not really, our fighters don't get gift decisions at home. I'll take my words back if that happens, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  Wrong. Paulie is a master class fighter, like it or not. Secondly they are fighting in Huuuge stadium, there for if Senchenko pulls an upset, I see him getting invited to US to fight B class fighters.

though.
                  If you say so, but sounds like you are trying to make Senchenko beating Paulie a bigger deal than it really is. Paulie can box and is tough but he can't break an egg with his punch and hasn't won a meaningful fight in a few years. At this point in his career he's not near an A-level fighter, if he ever was. Boxrec ranks Senchenko #10 at welterweight, and Paulie at #26. If you call #10 fighting at home and beating #26 an "upset," I think your definition of "upset" is different than mine.
                  As far as Senchenko coming to the U.S., we'll see. I wouldn't bet on it, but maybe you know something I don't

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
                    A victory might give him confidence to head West.

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                    Ukraine had #1 programm in amateur only because of Lomachenko's father. He prepared all UA's team for World Championship, got to agree he did an outstanding job. 5 out of 6 fighters - gold, 6th guy - silver. However that has nothing to do with Senchenko who is professional for awhile. Roach just got paid to hype this fight little bit more. but for who? who would of want to come to DOnetsk lol..****n thug place
                    Not a nice place? I read it has British roots.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 04-13-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X