No announcement yet.

Fasting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    What is stupid is engaging in unhealthy practices in order to appease your god.

At least in islam the fasting rules in Ramadan forbid you from getting angry, so there won't be any fallout from these comments until nightfall.
    Your comments are moronic, but you have to insult Islam somehow right?

Maybe you should respect the dude for having that much self control that he fasts instead of mocking his religion.

Comment

mmmm! mmmmmmmm!

Comment

Comment

Here's a better idea: Don't jeopardise your health by restricting your calorie intake on the say so of a long dead medieval arab warlord.
          heres a better idea: go shoot yourself and your boyfriend too

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          If I fasted i'd probably die.

Good luck though man.
          thanks bro, it's harder this year than it was a few years ago thats for sure

What is stupid is engaging in unhealthy practices in order to appease your god.

At least in islam the fasting rules in Ramadan forbid you from getting angry, so there won't be any fallout from these comments until nightfall.
          Don't act like you know anything *****, i can get angry if i want

Originally posted by Mersey View Post

mmmmmmmmm

better luck next time i got a strong mind when it comes to food, i been disciplined to do a bulk up diet so i can last. who knows if you actually do try putting that in my face you might not wake up again

Comment

Comment

Well that backfired... because now I'm hungry

Comment

Comment

wth people still do that shyt? Its the 21st century u should be intelligent enough 2 not be practicing such a unhealthy stupid practice. Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                    it's no point, i already told you that **** won't make me want to eat, btw i don't eat hamburgers or any form of pig anyway, also the fact that a bunch of **** on the internet are posting the pics makes me not want to go near that **** anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
                      Your comments are moronic, but you have to insult Islam somehow right?
                      Absolutely not. I am in no way insulting islam. Not exclusively. I am insulting religion, including buddhism, christianity, jainism, hinduism, sihkism and ba'hai.

Maybe you should respect the dude for having that much self control that he fasts instead of mocking his religion.
                      It doesn't take a huge amount of self control to not eat anything between certain times.

heres a better idea: go shoot yourself and your boyfriend too
                      Uh uhh... temper temper.

Just a bit of advice: Stop patting yourself on the back for fasting and you'll save some energy.

Comment

Working...
                      X