No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Braehmer, Abraham, Pulev Media Workout Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Braehmer, Abraham, Pulev Media Workout Gallery

It is fight week in Schwerin, Germany! The local fight fans are already excited and can hardly wait to see the big event at the Sport- und Kongresshalle this Saturday. On Tuesday, around 400 boxing enthusiasts along numerous media outlets turned up at the Schlosspark-Center Schwerin to make themselves an impression of the main protagonists on August 24. The open workout featured all main fighters: European Champion Juergen Braehmer (40-2, 31 KOs) along with his challenger Stefano Abatangelo (17-2-1, 6 KOs), the co-challengers for the WBO Intercontinental Championship, Arthur Abraham (36-4, 28 KOs) and Willbeforce Shihepo (20-6, 15 KOs), as well as heavyweights Kubrat Pulev (17-0, 9 KOs) and Tony Thompson (38-3, 26 KOs), who will fight it out for the IBF mandatory spot.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kubrat Pulev looks to be in excellent shape.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this card. I'll be in Schwerin from friday so I won't miss the weigh-in.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
        Kubrat Pulev looks to be in excellent shape.
        Yes. The Thompson fight should be good I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Yes. The Thompson fight should be good I think.
          It will show whether Pulev is for real. An impressive win sets up an interesting challenge to Wlad.

Comment

Can't wait for someone kick the **** out of Braehmer

Comment

Why no pics of Tony Thompson? Very disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Why no pics of Tony Thompson? Very disrespectful.
                I don't think he was there.

Comment

The article said that "the open workout featured all main fighters" so I assumed Thompson was there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    The article said that "the open workout featured all main fighters" so I assumed Thompson was there as well.
                    Abraham's opponent wasn't there either was he? I reckon the main fighters from a german perspective is homeboy Brahmer, Abraham and Pulev.

Comment

Working...
                    X