• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enforcer11 View Post
    Seth who? ...
    you'll know soon enough

Comment

yeah give him about two years. BTW when watching Mitchell is anybody else reminded of this guy?

Comment

I've only seen one fight of his, but he performed well in it. His opponent's eye was almost completely closed by the end of the fight, which was in round 3 or something.

I think he has a lot of promise.

Comment

He should fight Thompson next in the spring and than Arreola in the summer. After that, have him fight Chambers, or maybe even Fury if they put him in with Mitchell.

I think Mitchell and Perez are the real deal, legit, good HW fihgters.

Comment

Good fight, solid fighter, but they should slow it down a little. Ibragimov was a great win, but he's not ready for the big dogs yet. He's only fought Ibragimov and a bunch of D and F grade guys; he needs to put some rounds in with the journeymen of the division.

I'd like to see him fight Jason Gavern, Alonzo Butler, or Dominick Guinn and then maybe Friday Ahunanya or Travis Walker.

Comment

WTF.........where is my Seth Meyham Mitchel thread??? this kat is legit....and he might just be the one to make a run.....I don't get how my thread got axed for saying so......WTF happened?????

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                WTF.........where is my Seth Meyham Mitchel thread??? this kat is legit....and he might just be the one to make a run.....I don't get how my thread got axed for saying so......WTF happened?????

The current group of moderators features a couple world class f@gs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  If you take the Klitschko's out of the picture Mitchell would beat the brakes off of all the other overrated bum ass European Heavies who pad up their records by fighting horrible challengers and paying judges (Helenius).

Once the Klits are gone the Americans will run the Heavyweight Division again.

Eddie Chambers, Chris Arreola and Tony Thompson are also better than the top Euro Heavies.
                  Its truly sad if we have to wait for them to leave then.

Comment

Working...
                  X