Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how did Paulie go from Khan stepping stone to a viable fight for the P4P Number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, he did just beat Juan Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Well I would love to see Pac-Malignaggi just cuz somebody said it will a "boxing clinic." And, that Malignaggi would easily. So I would love to see that. I am not going to mention no names though...

But, in all seriousness if the Floyd fight does not happen. I want to see the Pac-Bradley. That is the fight should be made if Pac-Floyd falls apart.

And, honestly I feel if Floyd-Pac does not happen in March. It will happen in September.
      I would prefer to see the winner of Shane vs Berto fight Pac. Then possibly see Pac vs Paul cause I want to see Paul get the **** beat right outta him.

In concluson, if Pac vs Floyd doesn't happen, I am going to kill myself anyways..

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
        I would prefer to see the winner of Shane vs Berto fight Pac. Then possibly see Pac vs Paul cause I want to see Paul get the **** beat right outta him.

In concluson, if Pac vs Floyd doesn't happen, I am going to kill myself anyways..
        Oh man the Shane-Berto fight would be perfect. Especially if was Shane. That was the fight I wanted all along anyways. But, I doubt the winner would be ready by March.

And, don't kill yourself just yet. If the fight does not happen in March it will take place in September.

Comment

Oh man the Shane-Berto fight would be perfect. Especially if was Shane. That was the fight I wanted all along anyways. But, I doubt the winner would be ready by March.

And, don't kill yourself just yet. If the fight does not happen in March it will take place in September.
          As a Pac fan you are okay with Pac wanting Paulie over Bradley and Foreman over Martinez?

Comment

Originally posted by lead_right View Post
            Nope................
            Is too much money for this fight not to happen. I think it will be in September and both will take tune-up fights. I think they realized that they did not have enough time to promote the fight. So IMO they started all this bull**** to promote the interim tune-up bouts and have them face each other in September. And, also that would be enough time for the NSAC to mandate random blood testing.

Comment

Is too much money for this fight not to happen. I think it will be in September and both will take tune-up fights. I think they realized that they did not have enough time to promote the fight. So IMO they started all this bull**** to promote the interim tune-up bouts and have them face each other in September. And, also that would be enough time for the NSAC to mandate random blood testing.
              Well Floyd should whoop Bradleys ass...since Pac dont want it.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post

oh well, you both can forget the winner of shane-berto fighting pac.....

as has been stated, they'd require pac to take the same damn tests mayweather is demanding.

enjoy manny pacquiao fighting 3rd tier opponents....

JAT

Comment

As a Pac fan you are okay with Pac wanting Paulie over Bradley and Foreman over Martinez?
                  I responded that question in my first post. And, Foreman is not a reality. Arum just throwing his name out there just so people could talk about him. Foreman is Arum baby. He is going to make sure Foreman is carefully matched right now. So Foreman was never a reality.

I have said this a few times already and I even made thread. I feel that Bradley has chance to beat Pac. I think he can do it. So of course I rather see that figth. But, I think they are setting up the Floyd fight for September. And, Bradley would be too dangerous of an opponent.

And, I think Floyd in the meantime will fight Matthew Hatton or Kell Brook in the U.K. Or maybe just maybe a rematch with Oscar. I know it sounds crazy. But, crazier stuff has happened in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                    oh well, you both can forget the winner of shane-berto fighting pac.....

as has been stated, they'd require pac to take the same damn tests mayweather is demanding.

enjoy manny pacquiao fighting 3rd tier opponents....

JAT
                    Well Shane has come out and said that he is not signed with Golden boy. He is only under contract as a partner. As a fighter he could go to another promoter if he wants. But, is a moot point cuz Shane will not be ready by March.

Comment

Well Floyd should whoop Bradleys ass...since Pac dont want it.
                      Naw I don't see him fighting Bradley. Really Bradley does not have what Floyd is looking for really.

Comment

Working...
                      X