No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Deny The Claims on Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux Deny The Claims on Nonito Donaire

MIAMI - The strength-and-conditioning coach of World Boxing Association (WBA) Super Bantamweight champion Guillermo "El Chacal" Rigondeaux (11-0, 8 KOs), D.J. Montanocordoba, vehemently denies Internet reports alleged by Nonito "The Filiipino Flash" Donaire that, after the December 15 HBO show in Houston, Montanocordoba verbally accosted a female member of Donaire's entourage during a heated argument that took place at the Hyatt Hotel.

[Click Here To Read More]

Forget the he said she said..... They will get their chance to settle it in the ring soon

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Forget the he said she said..... They will get their chance to settle it in the ring soon
      Yep. I am looking very forward to this fight.

Comment

Bullshyte! Why is this coming out 2 wks. after? If it really went down like that, they should have called 5-0 right away. I see Rigo/Donaire coming soon......

Comment

Donaire still ducking this guy

Comment

I heard someone slapped racheal ass and then the argument began or something like that/.

Comment

If they disrespected your wife...then that should be even more motivation to get Rigondeaux in the ring and make him Pay for what his "TEAM DID"

It was probably FANS messing with Donaire's Wife

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                I heard someone slapped racheal ass and then the argument began or something like that/.
                :lol:

awesome

Comment

When nonito will sign for that fight...there is no more old shots for him to hype @ 122...Montanocordoba is a decent man..he don't do that ****...

Comment

nobody knows if this true or not and who is saying the truth. but I do remember a radio interview like a year ago where DJ and Rachel were present and they supported each one their fighter. after DJ left the radio Rachel and the interviewers began mocking DJ because of his accent.

Comment

Working...
                    X