Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that can not stand Chad Dawson's fake tough guy persona?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping that Dawson would have done more. I think that after all those headbutts, Dawson was being very cautious.

Also, Hopkins wasn't planning on making it an all out war so we got to see the fight we saw.

Comment

Dawson acts like a tough guy? REALLY?

Because he told B-Hop to "COME ON!" because B-Hop wasn't doing anything but Grabbing and Head Butting

he might be "BORING" to your average boxing fan but for the most part Dawson is Quiet, Shy and Humble from the interviews I see from him

but me a guy sitting on a Boxing Forum trying to call the 175 World Champion a "FAKE TOUGH GUY" is fukin LAUGHABLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
        Really? No way...... Dawson has done absolutely NOTHING through 6 rounds. Literally, NOTHING. Him being the younger, faster, stronger, more able fighter, and for him to miss damn near everything he throws is unacceptable. He was no better here, than he was in the beginning of the Pascal fight.
        It's hard for anyone to look good with Hopkins man, and the little that Chad was doing in the early rounds, was far more than ANYTHING Hopkins was doing. This is a clear sign that Hopkins needs to retire. He relies on strictly spoiling and stealing the fight by headbutting, wrestling, anything he can do to win, and that's fine to a certain extent. It was ugly and pointless on Saturday night, and NO ONE really had Hopkins winning or the fight being all that close unless they're bias for Hopkins. Even with Dawson just landing a few power shots in a round, clearly harder punches than the pitty patty s**T Hopkins threw all night, was enough to win him most of those rounds.

You could tell Chad wasn't falling for Hopkins bulls**t by the time rounds 5-6 rolled around, and he was being cautious after Hopkins headbutted him for the 100th time.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Dawson acts like a tough guy? REALLY?

Because he told B-Hop to "COME ON!" because B-Hop wasn't doing anything but Grabbing and Head Butting

he might be "BORING" to your average boxing fan but for the most part Dawson is Quiet, Shy and Humble from the interviews I see from him

but me a guy sitting on a Boxing Forum trying to call the 175 World Champion a "FAKE TOUGH GUY" is fukin LAUGHABLE!
          Dude, he was yelling hysterically, saying "HE AINT NO GANGSTA!!!", talking **** through all the interviews, getting in the ring trying to be hard, saying "Come on. COME ON!!", and shaking his head and walking around like he was actually doing something.

Get this bum out of the ring. No one cared about Dawson, until Floyd mentioned him in the stands. After that, people hung on any nut hair they could get their hands on.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
            Im watching the Dawson vs Hopkins for the first time, an man, Dawson is an awful fighter.

Boring, sorry, complaining, fake tough guy.

I am through 5 rounds, and I think Bernard is actually winning the fight.

With all the crap that was talked about this fight, I expected a boring, dull fight, with Dawson dominating. It is the polar opposite.
            Thank god your not a judge.
            Dawson doesnt "act tough" dude is a professional boxer and can probably whoop 99% of the general populations ass including yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              nobody likes Dawson
              but Hopkins was not winning the fight man
              hated seeing him lose to Dawson, but it is what it is
              Dawson beat him clearly
              I like Dawson. Hes cool, and continually fights good opposition. Cant say the same about most champs out there. He beat Bhop at his own game with a huge gash on his eye.

Comment

I think it's realer than Floyd Mayweather's, and I like Floyd.

Comment

dawson is a great humble fighter whats there too hate on?

Comment

Dawson actually doesnt act tough at all....he has a humble persona

Comment

Dawson is awesome, doesn't act like a tough guy, and whipped Bernard Hopkins ass. You couldn't be more off. Hopkins won maybe 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X