Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mel Gibson's Ex Wife Takes Half His Estimated $850 Million in Divorce Settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
    His movies are all crap. I can't think of a single one I really liked. How is he so rich?
    He is an excellent director (Braveheart, Apocalypto, Passion of the Christ).

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
      His movies are all crap. I can't think of a single one I really liked. How is he so rich?
      He funded the Passion of the Christ film all by himself because no film distributor wanted to finance it due to risk. The film ended up making over $611 million worldwide. Add to this DVD, PPV, and other sales and it's over a billion dollars.

Comment

Lol, another useless whore is who's gonna swim in money. Poor Mel, she's gonna suck so much black dick now

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          Lol, another useless whore is who's gonna swim in money. Poor Mel, she's gonna suck so much black dick now
          They're still close though. Mel just couldn't be married to her because of his extreme Catholic beliefs.
          Last edited by Pocket Dogs!; 12-24-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Mel is a fantastic actor, director, FLAB GTFO!!!!!!1111 one!!11

Comment

Wow fawk the divorce law for this travesty. Let me know when the bi.tch produces, acts, and directs a movie.
              If you have a puss.y there really is no excuse to be broke just find a poor sap and trick him into impregnating you.

Comment

I've heard of thousand dollar pussy before but 425 MILLION? Man...

Comment

Working...
                X