No announcement yet.

Guerrero had PLASTER vs Berto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    I've NEVER seen Berto take a beating like that before. Look at the way his eyes got swollen from a guy who was a lightweight not too long ago. There should be an investigation. Berto should of hired Nazim.

Comment

the thing is this: when certain fighters have been in wars, their eyes/skin swells up very fast in later fights. examples: Gatti or Cano (the guy who just got robbed against Malignaggi). I also remember that Dariusz Michalczewski was getting red in the face VERY FAST in the last fights of his career. His eyes also swole up very fast also. I dont think Guerrero is a killer puncher cause if he was, he would have knocked Berto out. I think its more of a thing that Berto swells up very fast nowadays. happens to a lot of boxers in the later stages of their careers

Comment

guerrero has GOD on his side.....Berto had PEDs on his side.....see the difference?

Comment

Pedweather will go through the same beating (if not more) when he fights natural with no PEDs in his system.

Comment

Man shut the fuk up with that stupid ****.

Comment

If anything, Ghost had plaster in his chin...Dude took some monster shots by Berto last night, and didn't seem to be hurt at all.

Comment

I've NEVER seen Berto take a beating like that before. Look at the way his eyes got swollen from a guy who was a lightweight not too long ago. There should be an investigation. Berto should of hired Nazim.

reyes gloves will do that

no plaster was involved. if berto was getting hit with plaster he would have been badly hurt, as the ghost was really putting hands on him

hats off to the ghost. i never thought in a million years that he'd have that kind of power at WW.

the initial swelling came from the thumb. reyes pro gloves aren't foam, which holds it's form. they're horse hair. the thumb and padding on the knuckles is a lot more free to move. the leather is much softer. they're gloves designed to do damage, and not to protect the hands and provide a larger measure of defense, the way a grant or winning is built.

reyes and everlast MX are the punchers gloves.
                Last edited by New England; 11-25-2012, 12:32 PM.

Comment

wouldn't be surprised if Berto accuses Guerrero of having plaster. . . LIke he did ORtiz of taking 'roids. .

And then for his next fight, he gets caught using plaster. . .

Comment

yeah that's the only way you can explain it...how guerrero turned into a margarito overnight and beat up a black beast is not normal

Comment

a combination of stone hands in a cleto reyes glove vs a non ped'd ex ped fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X