Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judah looked sharp last night..but he was a lil to reserved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The child in him still shone through, several times.

Comment

He was reserved, i can't blame him because he was up against a big puncher & had Judah lost he would've retired, so I wasn't suprised him being catious.

Comment

That guy mattyse doesnt even belong in that division really.. He belongs @ 147 or 154

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          he looked sharp,fast and his defense looked tight..but the reason he got hurt was because he waited a tad bit to much,,cant see how people think he lost..he won a very close fight but i do see alot of improvement..in the past he ususlly wouldve spassed out
          i also thought judah won but !!! i dont think he looked sharp at all !!!! and i dont fault him for being cautious seeing how he fought a big puncher that almost outweighed him by 10 pounds !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            Questionable win for Judah. That being said, he looked a little better but still Im not convinced he can make any noise in this divison. When he steps up again he will get blown out. I like Judah but I cant back him anymore, he just doesn't have that finishing touch or killer instinct should I say.. Judah is close to getting embarrassed sometime soon again.
            But hes still good enough to continue and earn a bit money with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
              he looked sharp,fast and his defense looked tight..but the reason he got hurt was because he waited a tad bit to much,,cant see how people think he lost..he won a very close fight but i do see alot of improvement..in the past he ususlly wouldve spassed out
              it was a good fight and Judah won it ! **** the haters ;D yay

Comment

Originally posted by Dawerlzgreatest View Post
                That guy mattyse doesnt even belong in that division really.. He belongs @ 147 or 154
                true true. judah was the smaller guy in this fight he only made one mistake and got ko'd.. wasnt even a mistake he partially blocked the ko punch but matthyse was just too big and powerfull.

Comment

and the last thing.. no one knows how good matthyse really is he never lost before in his pro career

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                    he started quick, then ran out of gas, then hung on for dear life til the end

typical Judah ****
                    Exactly. Judah has no f**kin' heart and is too one-dimensional. The only thing he has is that counter-left uppercut. If that doesn't work it's downhill from there.

Comment

This post was clearly made by a Judah fan.

Most people in the boxing industry and boxing fans around the world thought Matthyse won.

The only people who thought Zab won were his friends and family.

Comment

Working...
                      X