Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: "Can I apologize to my family friends and everyone. I got caught ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's probably embarrassed after talking his chances up. Maybe the team around him blows too much smoke up his backside.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      That sucks. It's no secret I'm no Khan fan, but he shouldn't feel the need to apologize to anybody, family and fans included. This is boxing, it takes balls just stepping into that ring, and especially fighting on sheer will alone like Khan did in rounds 3 and 4 when his legs had clearly betrayed him. Sometimes you just get hit with shots you didn't seem coming and you can't recover from it, **** happens.

You don't owe anybody any apologies, Amir.
      I agree with this...

Comment

I believe Khan is the cheap version of Roy Jones. Speed and some pop, but lacking defense, fundamentals and a chin. He also relies on athleticism far too much.

I am still a fan, been a fan since 2004 Olympics. He was 17, I was a little older and thought wow, if he can be a medalist, so can I. LOL.

I am a little shocked, and pretty frustrated. Danny was cut and if Khan chose to reduce commiting a lot and tapped the cut, or boxed, he would have done better. Heck when hurt the mofo went to war! Why! Just hold and hold FFS.

Comment

Khan fought stupid as hell and his flaws were fatally exposed, but nobody can say he didn't give it 1000%. That ****er has as much heart as anyone, and as bad a chin as anyone. Plus, he's seriously got to get some defense. Roach isn't right for him.

Comment

Agree with all the posts in this thread. Khan's heart is made of steel but his jaw is more fragile than a house of cards. His boxing skills are top notch but his defense doesn't exist. He thinks he's invincible and forgets to remember that boxing is a thinking man's game.

He will bounce back for sure. He just needs to not think he is superman, get some defense, and work on being patient.

Everyone who is saying he is done is just plain wrong. The guy got caught and anyone who would have taken that shot to the neck / jaw would have be KTFO. The dude got up and kept fighting. Props just for that.

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!

Comment

Not understanding the hate for Amir to tell you the truth. He was respectful of the Garcias in light of how Angel was conducting himself. He took nothing away from Danny at all and was being all class after the defeat. Show some respect for dude. He went in there and did something positive for the sport.

Comment

it was painful to watch. amir was so much better than garcia but khan just cannot take a punch. just a shame he's so fragile.

garcia is a bum btw

Comment

Khan needs to stay away from 147. He isn't big enough to go up in weight.

Comment

It's kinda sad that someone who just got KO'd and took a lot of beats showing a lot of heart in the 3rd and 4th rounds has to apologise. I guess he feels bad but true fans will always be there for him. Haters will always be around hell the top 2 P4P fighters have the most haters!

Chin up Khan just take some rest take your mind off it and come back better for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X