Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best way to commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about the best but the quickest is to mess with me. Then you get my size ten crocodile boot up your jacksie so hard your brain comes out of your ears, you toe-rag.

Comment

Buy mass amounts of cocaine, ecstasy, liquor, weed, sleeping pills, and PCP. Then take it all and party your life away until you black out and die.

Comment

Flying to space...****ting your space suit so you just cant stand the smell anymore...than open your mask for relief and POOF

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
          Flying to space...****ting your space suit so you just cant stand the smell anymore...than open your mask for relief and POOF
          He'll turn gay?

Comment

i wouldnt call it the best way to commit suicide, but its the best story of a suicide ive heard of. Why in the name of **** would u want to kill yourself this way???

i had to use google to re-find this story. Turns out this ****er isnt alone with his idea, loads of people have done similar ****. wtf?

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...t-s-death.aspx

LONDON — A British man committed suicide by cutting off his own head with a chainsaw, an inquest into his death found Wednesday.

David Phyall, 50, took his own life because he was "irrationally opposed" to leaving his home, which had been repossessed, Deputy Coroner Simon Burge said at Winchester Coroner's Court in southern England.

"In the 15 years I have been sitting as a deputy coroner, this is the most bizarre case I can recall," said Burge, recording a verdict of suicide.

"He thought through how he was going to commit suicide very carefully. He went to a great deal of trouble."

Phyall, who had been drinking alcohol but not taken any drugs, tied the chainsaw to the leg of a snooker table with a string, covered the "on" button with tape, and plugged it into a timer normally used to turn lights on and off.

He then lay down under the table face up and placed the tool against his neck. The chainsaw sliced three-quarters through his neck, only stopping because his t-shirt became caught in the blades.

Police were called to his apartment in Bishopstoke, southern England, on July 5 when his parents could not contact him.

Requesting the parents to remain outside the property, officers broke in and found the walls and floor covered in blood, with Phyall's partially decapitated body in the lounge.

The apartment block where he was living was set to be demolished and despite various efforts from the local housing authority, Phyall — who suffered from mental illness and had attempted suicide in the past - had declined several offers for an alternative home.

Eventually, a court decided that his home, the only apartment in the block still occupied by anyone, was to be repossessed.

Comment

This is the best way:

You need a chair, some superglue, some piano wire and a sturdy beam to tie it to.

Make a noose out of the piano wire and hang it from the beam. Stand on the chair and put the noose around your neck. Now put superglue on your hands and stick them to the sides of your face. Jump off the chair. The piano wire should be sharp enough to cut right through your neck but your hands will still be glued to either side of your face so the first person to find you will think that you have PULLED YOUR OWN FUCKING HEAD OFF!

Comment

drown yourself in a swimming pool full of cum

Comment

Take a few bangers, snort half a gram of coke, and half a gram of mephedrone. Have the best ****ing time of your life, then when you start coming down shoot through the roof of your mouth into your brain. I've heard it's the least painful death you can suffer, albeit very messy....apparently.

Comment

There was something in the UK news about a mother and disabled daughter who commited sucide coz the pigs ignored 20 calls from them asking for help from sad bastard chav mother****ing gringoes who harrassed them and even went as far as keeping their house under seige. The thing that struck me is the dumb ***** poured petrol over the back seat and lit fire to the car. What a painful way to ****ing go, she was charred to **** and the body had to be identified by DNA. Stupid ***** could have taken pills rather than dye slowly and so gruesomely

Comment

I think all ways must be horrible.Still pretty gutted for Darren Sutherland.

Comment

Working...
                      X