Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Steroids and Performance Enhancing Drugs worth it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Steroids and Performance Enhancing Drugs worth it?

I mean we have and have had many players that have come and gone using these drugs. These players are still idolized and more importantly filthy rich.
    People will say "yeah but their health". You know what? Their children and grandchildren will be able to go to college for free and most of their families are set.
    Recently a Dominican reporter was asked about the rampant use of steroids and drugs used in DR (which can easily be bought in local pharmacies and even some corner stores ) to which she replied "us Dominicans don't care that Dominicans players are using or accused of using they are idols that made it out of a poor country and we look up to them".
    Most people recognize DR as a great baseball island, but don't even know or care about the many players using or caught using.
    Now America the "All about money country" doesn't really enforce its testing policies like it should nor does a slap on the wrist make players want to stop.
    In the end they are rich and it does not matter.
    It seems like the ends justifies the means.
    Alex Rodriguez perfect example gets a slap on the wrist but his over 200 million is perfectly in tact.
    If they don't care should we?
    Money solves all?

i haven tried those yet how much does it cost, what are the effects?

Comment

Originally posted by selk View Post
      i haven tried those yet how much does it cost, what are the effects?
      Honestly dont know...you might want to try asking a Dominican(not trying to be funny)

Comment

Damn ...people must not care...lol

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
          Damn ...people must not care...lol
          i wouldnt care its simple really if u wanna be better fast hit the roids just dont get caught

Comment

Working...
          X