• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto and Hopkins

Comment

Corrie Sanders

Comment

It is probably because it's playing on my DVR right now, but the announcers just said how surprising it was that Cunningham has no real hand speed advantage over Adamek. I think they are mostly right.

Adamek definitely gets my vote, although the Dawson fight looked the opposite.

Comment

I'm most impressed with Adamek's ability to generate a lot of power with short punches.

Comment

Originally posted by TheManchine View Post
            I'm most impressed with Adamek's ability to generate a lot of power with short punches.
            I'm pretty much impressed with everything about him. I mean, after he got completely wiped out by Dawson at 175, I thought he wasn't going to do much moving up to cruiserweight. I mean, 25 pounds is no joke, and I have a feeling that is one of the hardest transitions to make, from LHW to CW, but... man, he beats O'Neil Bell handily, takes Steve Cunningham out in a way that made him look really great, and showed that he can overcome his flaws, and then completely dominates Banks.

He's one to watch out for.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
              I'm pretty much impressed with everything about him. I mean, after he got completely wiped out by Dawson at 175, I thought he wasn't going to do much moving up to cruiserweight. I mean, 25 pounds is no joke, and I have a feeling that is one of the hardest transitions to make, from LHW to CW, but... man, he beats O'Neil Bell handily, takes Steve Cunningham out in a way that made him look really great, and showed that he can overcome his flaws, and then completely dominates Banks.

He's one to watch out for.
              I agree on everything also on your picks for your upcoming bets.

Comment

Originally posted by Gift Of Gab View Post
                I agree on everything also on your picks for your upcoming bets.
                Other than Lopez, I thought all of them were at least a little controversial. Good to know that I'm not alone.

Did you like my addition to your division dominance thread? I tried really hard to think about the guys who were just unbeatable in their divisions, and that is what I came up with. People like Calzaghe were left off because of the possibility of Jones beating him at 168, and the closeness of the Robin Reid fight.

Comment

Ricardo Torres
                  Ricky Hatton
                  Sultan Ibragimov
                  Travis Simms
                  Robert Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    Other than Lopez, I thought all of them were at least a little controversial. Good to know that I'm not alone.

Did you like my addition to your division dominance thread? I tried really hard to think about the guys who were just unbeatable in their divisions, and that is what I came up with. People like Calzaghe were left off because of the possibility of Jones beating him at 168, and the closeness of the Robin Reid fight.
                    Yea, bruh. You were right on point with your choices.

...for those that missed the thread he's talking about...

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=250549

Comment

glen johnson.

Comment

Working...
                      X