Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 4: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    a doped up marquez wins. look how big he got when he fought pac. and he has that cheat of a nutritionist.

Got ya!!! It's alright though because Pac is also doped up and has that trainer who has worked with ped users in the past. Plus Pacroid refuses to take blood testing.

Comment

Sick to death of this fight , especially when its used for a Manny ducking of Floyd , its a pure money fight and Arum is still milking .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Sick to death of this fight , especially when its used for a Manny ducking of Floyd , its a pure money fight and Arum is still milking .
        *yawn*

Self preservation.

Comment

who cares.

Comment

If Pac rematches Bradley, fights JMM for a 4th time and then Mayweather, I can see him never winning a fight again before retiring.

Bob is cashing out on his golden goose and like I said for years, once he milks him for everything he can he will feed him to Mayweather for Pac's very last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 4: Who Wins?

Bob Arum.

Comment

Marquez will win this time so that there is Pac vs Marquez 5. **** this greedy promoter. Pac vs Floyd forget it. That rich coward really terrified with Pac. He will stay at 154 to avoid Pac and will demand the fight at 154 no matter what. This is the final nail to the coffin.

OST or no fight
                no ppv share or no fight
                at 154 or no fight

I already predicted it long tine ago.

Comment

Working...
                X