Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better poster? Dr. Orgy or Erik13?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
    That's not my logic. You have a very silly, irrational, childish notion about what my logic is.

I respect everybody on the site whether I agree with them or not, except for a few annoying little bitches like yourself WHO ARE NOT REAL BOXING FANS.

You don't come here to discuss boxing or discuss anything else, all you ever do is make childish insults and schoolyard-level personal attacks.
    Stop acting all innocent. You do call people racist for not supporting the K bros.

Why do you support every Eastern European fighter except Yuri Foreman? it's because he's jewish right? you damn nazi

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
      Stop acting all innocent. You do call people racist for not supporting the K bros.

Why do you support every Eastern European fighter except Yuri Foreman? it's because he's jewish right? you damn nazi

He also told me I loved all black fighters and only black fighters... But...... I am not even a Floyd fan...............

Oh wait..........

Nevermind..........

Everybody found out I am flaming *****...

I guess he was right

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        He also told me I loved all black fighters and only black fighters... But...... I am not even a Floyd fan...............

Oh wait..........

Nevermind..........

Everybody found out I am flaming *****...

I guess he was right

We need to stop being mean to him. He might make threads about us in the Thunderdome. Im scurred

Also everybody knows that the MannyPac Mafia are a bunch of ***** alts trying to infiltrate the Knights! Cungle exposed us

Comment

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
          We need to stop being mean to him. He might make threads about us in the Thunderdome. Im scurred

Also everybody knows that the MannyPac Mafia are a bunch of ***** alts trying to infiltrate the Knights! Cungle exposed us
          Did what he had to say on the Jrosales13 for Mod in the comments and suggestion section? he hurt my feelings in that one.

I guess the Thunderdome would be his next move...

What would we do?

Comment

No. I've even suggested the Klitschkos should convert to Judaism, then they'd get on Good Morning America and become well-known and praised by the US media like Yuri Foreman is!

By the way, the Klitschkos have some Jewish ancestry, as I do.

Can't you come up with something more creative than "you damn nazi"? You're too stupid to even understand what a nazism is. It's basically German fascism. I'm not German, you foolish child.

How old are you? I bet you're about age 9 or 10.
            I'm sorry you guys prefer to be called 'anti-semites' instead of nazi's, i forgot, sorry.

Please don't lynch me

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Did what he had to say on the Jrosales13 for Mod in the comments and suggestion section? he hurt my feelings in that one.

I guess the Thunderdome would be his next move...

What would we do?
              Commit e-suicide

When Tunney makes a thread about you in the dome you know it's over, your e-reputation will be ruined.

Tunney, please spare us. I beg you, dont make threads about us!

Comment

Don't worry.

You're not worth it.
                Thanks for sparing me

Grown man making beef threads on a forum, that's bad-ass

Comment

erikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

never heard of them

Comment

holy **** erik is beating dr orgy, where are the *******s?

Comment

Working...
                      X