No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on HBO Double: Event That Truly Spans The Globe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum on HBO Double: Event That Truly Spans The Globe

Yet another reminder that boxing is a global sport comes this weekend, when HBO presents a live doubleheader from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas.

All of the televised action takes place in the 122 lb. division, but consists of four fighters from four separate nations around the world. It’s boxing the way it once was and the way it ought to be, if you ask the event’s handlers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Having a bad feeling Arce is going to get hurt. I hope my intuition is wrong.

Comment

Poonsawt reportedly failed his drug tests. Go to the Rigondeaux cult article's last page.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        Having a bad feeling Arce is going to get hurt. I hope my intuition is wrong.
        Arce has the same guy who roided up Marquez, I think he'll be fine. Arce might even win if he is as juiced up as Marquez was.

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
          Arce has the same guy who roided up Marquez, I think he'll be fine. Arce might even win if he is as juiced up as Marquez was.
          Good thing they fight the same way right?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Good thing they fight the same way right?
            Donaire can be hit and if Arce is juiced up, I'd put some money on Arce by KO. it's like 100-1 odds.

I'd just have to see what he looks like tomorrow at the weigh in

if he has a lot more muscle mass after working only 5 weeks with Hernandez they I'll bet heavy on Arce by KO.

Comment

Donaire can be hit and if Arce is juiced up, I'd put some money on Arce by KO. it's like 100-1 odds.

I'd just have to see what he looks like tomorrow at the weigh in

if he has a lot more muscle mass after working only 5 weeks with Hernandez they I'll bet heavy on Arce by KO.
              Yea he can be hit and he reddens up pretty fast, but so can Arce.
              Donaire will be looking to land that big left hook again if Arce does nothing put press and I think he'll go down if that happens.
              Either way, I'm taking the under when I see the lines

Comment

no amount of heredia peds is going to help arce beat donaire...

Comment

Working...
                X