Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel Garcia makes fun of Amir Khan during Morales 2 press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao!! about what Garcia's dad said about Khan.

Comment

Haters gonna Hate lol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Someone should smack that *** old man Garcia in the mouth and see how he likes it.
        That old man will fight you.

Everything about Angel Garcia tells me he will fight you.

Comment

Angel Garcia talks a good game, and in the case of Khan they backed up the talk because they got the result. He keeps telling us that Danny is special, well I don't see it. He was on the end of a real ass whipping for the first 3 rounds of that fight, and "special" fighters don't get picked off like that.

The only special thing I see in Danny's game is his toughness, but there are other fast, good fighters around who don't have such a glaring weakness as khan. There are plenty of guys around who will beat the brakes off this kid. I would like to see his dad humbled in all honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            Angel Garcia talks a good game, and in the case of Khan they backed up the talk because they got the result. He keeps telling us that Danny is special, well I don't see it. He was on the end of a real ass whipping for the first 3 rounds of that fight, and "special" fighters don't get picked off like that.

The only special thing I see in Danny's game is his toughness, but there are other fast, good fighters around who don't have such a glaring weakness as khan. There are plenty of guys around who will beat the brakes off this kid. I would like to see his dad humbled in all honesty.
            Tend to agree with that and in the first fight with Morales, who is nowhere near as quick was hitting Garcia with relative ease.

Me thinks Morales may be the man, if he is still clever and ring savvy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              Danny cant remember the last time a big fight was fought in the east coast? I guess Cotto didnt sell out MSG all those times he fought there.
              And Peterson vs Khan in DC after that.

Comment

pops got his OWN lil' fan/hate base....don't remember a trainer ever stepping to the mic and have the crowd buzzing in anticipation like that..WOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Someone should smack that *** old man Garcia in the mouth and see how he likes it.
                  He will have to watch his son get beat down one day soon enough, that will hurt more than any punch.

Comment

My christmas will come early if Morales wins!

Comment

He has every right to talk ****, he told everybody what he son would do to Khan and his son did it

I like the Garcia's, Angel just speaks his mind instead of getting up their and kissing A$$ and saying all the Politically Correct Things like everybody else...HE SHOULD BE CONFIDENT IN HIS SON, He should feel like his son can beat anybody that is put in front of him

Chavez Sr. talk **** about Martinez and call him a "Stinking Argentinian" and nobody complain about that, but when Angel runs his mouth all of a sudden it is a PROBLEM
                      Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 08-31-2012, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X