Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Mannys PPV numbers so PATHETIC, compared to Floyds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause Mayweather is the GOAT

Comment

i think a lot more people buy Floyd's PPV's hoping that he'll get his ass kicked, but obviously that hasn't happened yet....

Comment

Dumb thread. They both deserve 50/50, the differences are marginal and ppv doesnt show who is more popular anyway. Any more than 52/48 is pretty much stretching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
          Dumb thread. They both deserve 50/50, the differences are marginal and ppv doesnt show who is more popular anyway. Any more than 52/48 is pretty much stretching it.
          We'll see which sells more:

Floyd vs a nobody

-or-

Manny vs the biggest Mexican star in the sport

Comment

I'm being totally honest in my opinion to TS. Black Americans back Floyd and Floyd barely fights so that's where the curiosity to see what he's gonna do comes from. If black americans are gonna buy a ppv it's gonna be for Floyd. You rarely get to see him cause he fought what, 3 times in how many years? Like 3 times in 4 years? Manny fought 7 times in the same exact amount of time. If Floyd fought as much as manny he wouldn't get the number of ppv buys he gets. Actually, mannys numbers are only slightly worse compared to how much he fights, that's pretty amazing he does so well, manny does.

Comment

Floyd is the cash cow.

Comment

riight. the clown's last fight was riddled with mexican superstars and pac still did well. riight. fans are beginning to see they're not getting what they want from this clown. hoya's fans who wanted to see the clown lose are dwindling.

Comment

Working...
                X