Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Reaches Out To Terminally Ill Fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems the HATERS are upset that Jr isn't the total ahole they imagined

Comment

Good on Floyd, changing someones mental state in a situation like this can only help them in a positive way.

Comment

Im getting more and more admiring this guy.i hate him for claiming the best without facing risky challenge. But now he had beat canelo and it proved a Lot. Plus im getting more believing that all the trashtalk and pain in the as# attitude is Just a cover to make him sellable to Spice up his boring style in the ring. Indeed Its not his fault, he is Just the best technical boxer out there hence no one can hit him or keep it up with his speed.turning the fight to a boring boxing lesson which isn't catchy for common fans. The grudge and hostility with De lahoya also proven to be complete BS to hype their event. Im Sure behind the scene they are a good friend who make money together Just like Hopkins and Oscar. This guy is Just so smart inside and outside the ring. And in fact he has very inspiring personality and goodness too.
        If he want to push further and be remembered AS the true best ever forever, he can take the next challenge by beating Martinez and Golovkin next. It Will really cement his status and shut all the potential naysayers.
        Last one he should fight pac AS a Farewell fight.regardless win or lose i believe he Will involved in an epic and action packed fight with pacman.well if he lose, he is 38 already anyway. People Will only respect his guts to face his Nemesis.

Comment

forgot about this kid from the All Access McGregor. recently passed away. I'm happy this kid's mother and father were blessed with an ATG!

Comment

Working...
          X