No announcement yet.

I am rooting for Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am rooting for Peterson

I believe that he will be too smart for Matthysse. Lucas has great power and Lamont must not engage with Lucas on the inside. He can in spurts, but he must not make it a habit. I remember Peterson boxing, and beating Andre Dirrell in the amateurs. This was back in 2002 if im not mistaking. Peterson needs a break through performance as a pro and I believe that this can be it.

peterson will change his name to peterdaughter after the beatings...

Comment

I'm def rooting for the argentine but i think peterson pulls out a close SD. I think peterson is the best jr welterweight in the world, i hope i'm wrong. Matthysse is one of my fav fighters.

Comment

red k.........

Comment

Me too, even though Matthysse is 1 of my favorite fighters.

Peterson going to win a lot of people over tomorrow.

Comment

Last edited by The Ban Stick; 05-17-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              By all means go ahead, ride the black cheating c#ck.
              Well damn, tell us how you really feel.

Comment

I predict Lamont boxing the smartest fight of his life. after all, that's what it's going to take to keep him from being knocked out against lucas. lucas is a good fighter but he has shown that amongst the cream of the crop, he can NOT close the show. plus, we got to see how lucas handles a punch, as peterson has good power too. that peak-a-boo style that peterson likes to use, actually scares me in this fight. i can see him covering up to smother at times but not laying on the ropes while doing it. he has to keep this fight in the center of the ring if he wants to win. make lucas miss and make him pay.

Comment

I think Peterson will do enough to win it but the decision will go to Matthysse

Comment

Rooting for Lucas, but the closer the fight nears, have a feeling Peterson's going to pull out the win. Too nervous for this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X