No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez Calm As Canelo Fight Week Approaches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josesito Lopez Calm As Canelo Fight Week Approaches

Exactly 52 weeks will have passed since the last time Josesito Lopez and Saul Alvarez appeared on the same televised card, though in a split-site capacity.

Alvarez was the headlining act at Staples Center in Los Angeles for his stoppage win over Alfonso Gomez. The fight doubled as a televised chief support to the pay-per-view main event between Floyd Mayweather and Victor Ortiz at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, which hosted Lopez’ split decision loss to Jessie Vargas in the opening bout of the telecast. [Click Here To Read More]

whats his weight at?? no NEWS on that?

Comment

Poor kid ... He will have to work his defense a little more......If He wants to make it out there alive

Comment

I really like Josesito man, he has balls and will to go all out. I wish him the best and I hope he makes a good fight, but personally I just don't see him winning this one. I think Canelo is underestimated by a lot of people and I feel he has the tools to be great. I see him stopping Lopez late or winning a UD. I know I cannot count out Lopez and anything can happen but I think Canelo is the real deal. I could very well be wrong on this but I am going with my gut.

Comment

Calm before the storm...i wish Josesito the best if luck.Even though this will be another glorified sparring session for Canelo if Josesito pulls it off he's instantaneously fighter of the year imo.

Comment

Jose and Khan need to fight

Put Josesito in with big mouth Khan.

Comment

Such a win-win situation for Lopez. He doesn't even have to win to greatly increase his stock, if he is competitive it will do wonders for his career most likely.

Comment

He's cashing out

Comment

It's sad to know that Lopez has to go up in weight to get a popular fight. Why should he have to move up in weight? Canelo is a big ass pussz for even considering this fight. He needs to man up and fight guys at his own real weight class. Let's be real, we all know he will come in weighing like 170 on fight night. Just makes me pissed to see how this sport is going now days.

Comment

Originally posted by horaceharter View Post
                    Put Josesito in with big mouth Khan.
                    El Khan only Fights Elite Cats, but has a hard time figuring They Who Are,
                    but I think Josie could Give The Chump a BEATING to explain Matters!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X