Collapse
No announcement yet.

100% Pac fights Bradley @147 and not 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abregu? Are you kidding me? That fight was utter garbage. This is his 1st real fight at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
      Against who?
      Luis Carlos Abregu

Comment

Abregu? Are you kidding me? That fight was utter garbage. This is his 1st real fight at 147.
        so now you seen the fight all of a sudden? but you just said he hadn't fought at 147 lol

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          Yep. They probably both show up closer to 140 anyway.

Bradley 145 Pac 143
          Thinking the same thing.....

Comment

pac holds the WBO ww title.

Comment

Against who?
              Wow

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Thinking the same thing.....
                Him fighting a journeyman at 147 does not qualify you guys defending his previous outing at 147.

Please.

Comment

Wow? Abregu is a journeyman. Never once fought a top welterweight......

Comment

Him fighting a journeyman at 147 does not qualify you guys defending his previous outing at 147.

Please.
                    Wow? Abregu is a journeyman. Never once fought a top welterweight......
                    Your point would be valid if the fight was competitive in anyway. Or more importantly if Bradley looked different in the weight-class. But, neither was the case. And, that still doesn't excuse you for not knowing that Bradley has fought at JWW. But, you must be blinded by Floyd jizz.

Comment

I wasnt ****ting on this fight. I was ****ting on the fact that team pacquiao make excuses for other fights not happening because of weight. If your a 140 fighter, fight at 140. If your a 147 fighter, fight at 147. If you've won a title at 154, fight at 154.

Keep defending this bull****, your obviously blinded by your love for pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X