Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ill David Price Scratched From Braehmer-Oliveira 12/14 Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ill David Price Scratched From Braehmer-Oliveira 12/14 Bill

It's now officially safe to say that 2013 has been a year to forget for David Price.

The former heavyweight prospect was forced to pull out of his planned December 14 ring return versus Evengy Orlov in Germany. A virus picked up during training camp left the Brit unfit to complete preparations, with bed rest taking the place of what would have been the final stages of training camp.

‘’It is unfortunate but these things happen and one has to act responsibly,‘’ said promoter Kalle Sauerland of Sauerland Event, who signed Price earlier this fall.

Saturday's show would have marked Price's debut under the Sauerland banner, though the first quarter of 2014 is now targeted for such an event.

"This is a minor set back and has no effect on our plans for Pricey," Sauerland continued. "He will be back in the ring at the beginning of the New Year.’’
    [Click Here To Read More]

not been his year.

Comment

Symptoms include rapid fatigue and tendency to lose balance and or consciousness.

Comment

Starts training with Adam Booth

Pulls out of fight.

Comment

I would laugh if joe"minnesota ice" abell iced pulev... Give him the raphael butler treatment... Check out my abell/butler fight if you dont know what i mean...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Pulls out of fight.

Adam Booth: You have a cold David, we need to get you out of this fight, get the razor.

Adam Booth: David, you have a cough, go to Germany and get a shoulder operation.

Adam Booth: Price, you have a cold, you have a cold.

Comment

Pulls out of fight.

Hahaha. My thoughts too.

Comment

Wonder who they'll match him with. Anyone with a pulse sparks Price.

Comment

Pulls out of fight.

lol that one made me laugh

Comment

Working...
                  X