Clear All

• Ward vs Rodriguez / Rigo vs Donaire

Which fight did you enjoy the most??

Which one was better?
    Ward vs Rodriguez
    28.13%
    Rigo vs Donaire
    71.88%
    Last edited by MODAPHUKA; 11-17-2013, 12:23 AM.

Rigo vs Donaire by a mile

Comment

There's no comparison. Rigo was a masterclass, Ward just dominated someone vastly inferior.

Comment

Rigo-Donaire by far, that was the sweet science at its best. Think of how little times they clinched compared to Ward/Rodriguez.

Comment

I was more entertained by Wards schooling than Rigos. Not saying it was better, but I liked it more.

Comment

Ward fought a chunky zombie who nobody gave any chance to even if he would have come in top form common. But is not Wards fault Edwin was set on making that fight a suckfest.

Comment

wards a cheating fraud. i don't remember rigo clamping donaire's arms everytime he came close or jumping into him with his shoulder like a football player. oh sorry that was the sweet science right? we all know how scientific football collisions are.

Comment

Rigo fight was two world class fighters boxing! Ward was fighting a true hype job and took him to school. Give me high speed chess any day. Rigo vs Donaire

Comment

Rigo vs Donaire was a beautiful technical display.

Ward Rodriguez was just a one sided mugging. The early rounds sucked, but Ward picked it up later on.

Comment

Can't deny it... Rigo whooped one of the best p4p fighters in the world... Made him look like he didn't belong in the ring with him, and in the absolute worst way

I mean, this wasn't Ali embarrassing Liston, or Tyson knocking out Holmes...

This was a fighter with less than 10 fights taking a veteran, multiple weight champion, top p4p fighter and making him look like it was his first time lacing up a pair boxing gloves

While Ward was a master class of an over matched opponent everyone knew was gonna happen

Comment

Working...
                    X