Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carl Froch scared to get handily beaten by Ward again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think knowing when you are a beaten man is just as an important quality as knowing when to not give up.

I couldn't blame Froch if he wasn't anxious to hop in there and lose to Ward again

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
      you don't have to be scared to know you cant win
      Froch is a very confident guy no doubt whatsoever in his mind he thinks he can beat anyone on his day Froch has the mentality of warrior pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        Froch is a very confident guy no doubt whatsoever in his mind he thinks he can beat anyone on his day Froch has the mentality of warrior pure and simple.
        Easier what I mean by his soul, he is normally confident and always feels he can beat anyone, but not Ward, his soul was eaten and Ward has it in a box somewhere.

Comment

No need for rematch. ward dominates again.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
            Easier what I mean by his soul, he is normally confident and always feels he can beat anyone, but not Ward, his soul was eaten and Ward has it in a box somewhere.
            Huh? Ward didn't take anything he beat Froch he is the better fighter nothing to do with some nonsensical taking of souls.

The fact that Froch fought the most dangerous and best available opponent in the division in his very next fight suggests that nothing was taken from him.

I really don't know what point you are trying to make.

Comment

froch is a fraud. he wants kess because he knows he is well past it now. then again froch already lost to a past it kessler.

so yeah, froch is the man

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                Huh? Ward didn't take anything he beat Froch he is the better fighter nothing to do with some nonsensical taking of souls.

The fact that Froch fought the most dangerous and best available opponent in the division in his very next fight suggests that nothing was taken from him.

I really don't know what point you are trying to make.
                I am a true boxing fan and can sspot the eyes when a fighter loses it and also when he loses his soul from rounds 3 or 4 on wards. He lost his soul and was even contemplating quitting boxing if he had lost. Ward took that soul good.

Originally posted by DON- View Post
                froch is a fraud. he wants kess because he knows he is well past it now. then again froch already lost to a past it kessler.

He isn't a fraud, just he has beaten people who aren't great.

Comment

Originally posted by DON- View Post

How is froch a fraud? He's fought all the best in his division.

What froch lacks in everything else, he makes up for in heart. I can never hate on a boxer with heart.

Comment

Some people on this site really don't know what ducking is... It's a thing called understanding facts which I think froch knows which is why he is not chasing a fight with Ward. First off for Froch to be ducking Ward, Ward would have to be calling him out which he is not. Second Froch knows no matter what he does aside from a lucky punch he will never beat Ward and has excepted that. It takes a lot of heart to except someone is just better than you. I think he know his limits. And I'm not even a big Froch fan I just respect his willingness to fight anyone and wouldn't call him a ducker. Kessler beat him and he wants that fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                      I am a true boxing fan and can sspot the eyes when a fighter loses it and also when he loses his soul from rounds 3 or 4 on wards. He lost his soul and was even contemplating quitting boxing if he had lost. Ward took that soul good.

He isn't a fraud, just he has beaten people who aren't great.
                      Just so much stupid in this post that I wanted to quote it. I've read many stupid posts on boxing scene, and this ranks right down there with the dumbest of the dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X