No announcement yet.

Alexander vs Ortiz Who You Got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz got this. Easy work.

I expect Ortiz to kill Alexander with them right hooks. In fact, I would bet on Ortiz stopping Alexander.

Comment

Ortiz wins based on the fact he's simply better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        I'd easily go with Ortiz, don't see whats there to think about. Alexander doesn't have the power, or inside game to trouble Victor, we all saw how Urango continuously landed the right hook against Devon and Ortiz's is much better. He squares up too much to, don't want to get into Alexander's weaknesses cause he has many, despite Ortiz not being all that strong mentally...he got this.
        Well the way I see it Ortiz is just not that good bro,he beat Berto(who also is not that good)but that's it..I can't say I believe Ortiz would beat Urango,yes Alexander is very flawed but then again so is Ortiz..I could see Alexander using movement and walking Ortiz into some hard shots,I could also see Ortiz using his size to. Bully Alexander a bit..Its not an easy fight to pick imo because neither of umm have shown that their really that good..I don't know I think this fight makes sense and could be a good one..

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Ortiz got this. Easy work.

I expect Ortiz to kill Alexander with them right hooks. In fact, I would bet on Ortiz stopping Alexander.
          I would take that bet if the fight comes off...Ortiz did not stop weak chin Berto(tho he had him hurt most of the fight)Peterson(who he had down twice in one rd)or old man Campbell..To think he stops Alexander who got up from some brutal punches from Matts is wishful thinking imo..Ortiz may win but I doubt he stops Alexander...

Comment

Ortiz easily. Alexander is *****. Only reason TS rates him is because he fought his man crush.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Well the way I see it Ortiz is just not that good bro,he beat Berto(who also is not that good)but that's it..I can't say I believe Ortiz would beat Urango,yes Alexander is very flawed but then again so is Ortiz..I could see Alexander using movement and walking Ortiz into some hard shots,I could also see Ortiz using his size to. Bully Alexander a bit..Its not an easy fight to pick imo because neither of umm have shown that their really that good..I don't know I think this fight makes sense and could be a good one..
              He's still clearly much better than Alexander, Alexander doesn't have good movement, or good anything except speed, he's decent at best. For Devon to win this he'd have to be a completely different fighter because he's certainly not gonna win with what he's showed me so far. Berto destroys Alexander too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Ortiz easily. Alexander is *****. Only reason TS rates him is because he fought his man crush.
                Serious??I guess now I'm overrating Alexander right??Oh and you don't become a unified Champ if your ****...

Comment

Ortiz because Devon can't stop crying after getting hit too hard.

Comment

Ortiz by stoppage in a a damn exciting fight. Alexander is too easy to hit to win I think, but Ortiz isn't good enough to beat him without a fight and we all know Alexander loves to throw punches.

Comment

I think Ortiz stops him.

Comment

Working...
                      X