Title boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title boxing

Hi Guys,

My name is Bret Wolfe and I'm a Major Account Manager for Title Boxing/Title MMA. I wanted to peronally introduce myself to the forum and wanted to let you know that if you have any questions regarding our equipment, etc feel free to ask. I would love to hear your feedback regarding our equipment and want to get a first hand feel of what fighters around the country think of TITLE.

If you are a gym owner or training facility please ask me about our dealer accounts.

I will try to respond as quick as possible to this thread, however if you'd like to give me a call at the office, that works as well.

1-800-999-1213 ext 5189

Thanks,
    Bret
    Last edited by TITLE BOXING; 06-22-2009, 04:40 PM.

I'm in need of a pair of 16 oz Heavy Bag gloves, send me the best you got and I can write a detailed review for you guys and recommend it to a few of my friends who are in the market for a pair.

Comment

Will you be creating a UK website?

Comment

How close are the triumph united heatseekers to Winning Pro Gloves?

thanks

Comment

ho wmuch is a 14 bag glove.

Comment

What pair of gloves do you recommend for the small fisted? I've been boxing for 2 years and never have been able to make a full fist in a pair of gloves besides the ones used in amatuer matches.

Comment

Originally posted by TITLE BOXING View Post
              Hi Guys,

My name is Bret Wolfe and I'm a Major Account Manager for Title Boxing/Title MMA. I wanted to peronally introduce myself to the forum and wanted to let you know that if you have any questions regarding our equipment, etc feel free to ask. I would love to hear your feedback regarding our equipment and want to get a first hand feel of what fighters around the country think of TITLE.

If you are a gym owner or training facility please ask me about our dealer accounts.

I will try to respond as quick as possible to this thread, however if you'd like to give me a call at the office, that works as well.

1-800-999-1213 ext 5189

Thanks,
              Bret
              Bret, you asked for some constructive criticism. Well here it is. Your brand needs major improvements. It's the laughing stock in gyms when boxing brands are compared. Quit hiring those 12 year old kids in 3rd world countries. In my hood they would say, step yo game up!

I've ordered Title brand equipment in the past and I have to say, it sucks compared to Ringside, I'm not even gonna mention the other brands 'cause y'all simply don't belong in that category.

There, I hope this stinging feedback will get yo @sses to work there in Kansas. Spend more time in improving your product, rather than using your time on this f**king site. Get to work boy, y'all have your work cut out for ya.

Comment

I have 2 pairs Title gel gloves, one for sparring and one heavy bag gloves. I havent been sparring alot recently so I can't give you much information on those. The heavy bag gel gloves I love cause I can hit the hardest bag in the gym and not **** my hands up. It is a little bit big but thats how I ordered them. The "Gel" paint is smearing but that doesnt bother me. I can recommend the Gel brand but the rest I havent dabbled in yet.

Comment

Originally posted by KiengKoopa View Post
                  I'm in need of a pair of 16 oz Heavy Bag gloves, send me the best you got and I can write a detailed review for you guys and recommend it to a few of my friends who are in the market for a pair.
                  Give me a call and I'll see what we can do for you. Maybe we can work out something.

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 :) View Post
                  Will you be creating a UK website?
                  Not that I'm aware of. We do however ship across the world.

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
                  How close are the triumph united heatseekers to Winning Pro Gloves?

thanks
                  They are a different glove from a different manufacturer obviously. The Triumph gloves are a re-designed version of some of our Twins Training Gloves. They compare in quality to the Winning but are little more economical.

Excellent wrist support too!

Originally posted by LosTarugos View Post
                  ho wmuch is a 14 bag glove.
                  We have quit a bit to choose from, it honestly depends on your price range.

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                  What pair of gloves do you recommend for the small fisted? I've been boxing for 2 years and never have been able to make a full fist in a pair of gloves besides the ones used in amatuer matches.
                  What gloves are you currently using? Have you ever tried using a Reyes- style glove? You may want to check out our Pro-Mex line.

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
                  Bret, you asked for some constructive criticism. Well here it is. Your brand needs major improvements. It's the laughing stock in gyms when boxing brands are compared. Quit hiring those 12 year old kids in 3rd world countries. In my hood they would say, step yo game up!

I've ordered Title brand equipment in the past and I have to say, it sucks compared to Ringside, I'm not even gonna mention the other brands 'cause y'all simply don't belong in that category.

There, I hope this stinging feedback will get yo @sses to work there in Kansas. Spend more time in improving your product, rather than using your time on this f**king site. Get to work boy, y'all have your work cut out for ya.
                  While I do appreciate the constructive criticism, I unfortunately have to dis-agree on how/where you think our products are manufactured. I believe nearly all of our products stand up to Ringside's pound for pound (pardon the pun )

If I wasn't a fan of our products, I wouldn't support them...plain and simple! I'm not saying this just because I work for TITLE either. I truely believe that we have some of the best gear available when compared to other manufacturers.

We do however have lots of say with each of our vendors regarding products and want to produce the best equipment possible.

Which TITLE brand products have you used in the past that you weren't impressed with? Can you give me some examples of TITLE vs. Ringside that can support your statement?

Originally posted by killacash View Post
                  I have 2 pairs Title gel gloves, one for sparring and one heavy bag gloves. I havent been sparring alot recently so I can't give you much information on those. The heavy bag gel gloves I love cause I can hit the hardest bag in the gym and not **** my hands up. It is a little bit big but thats how I ordered them. The "Gel" paint is smearing but that doesnt bother me. I can recommend the Gel brand but the rest I havent dabbled in yet.

Great to hear that you love the gloves! The GEL line is one of my personal favorite and some of our best sellers.
                  Last edited by TITLE BOXING; 06-23-2009, 09:29 AM.

Comment

We Want Floyd

Title does make some decent stuff.
                    Weighted bag gloves I got from them are holding up much better than some everlast bag gloves I got a few years back, though to be honest the velcro strap's splitting.

I like the mma shinguards, the silver body protector (for catching body shots), and their glovers assistants are the best around.

Their other gloves don't fit me well, so I can't wear them, but the other guys I know who have them don't complain - especially the Fighting gloves and I hear great things about Pro-Mex.

I think you either dig Title or you don't. I mean, I've got a pair of 20+oz safety gloves from them that are 6 years old that are still getting daily use at my gym in the open gear bin. So it's not like they fall apart like nEverlast.

If you're on a budget it's some good stuff.

I do wish the glove dogs were a little cheaper again. I seem to remember them being significantly less than the current 9.99 price. Experimenting with making my own glove dogs cost me hundreds of dollars in ruined gloves. Funny enough, one of the only pairs that survived were a pair of Title Gels, that I've since given to one of the guys I train (never fit me quite right) and he loves 'em.

It would also be nice if Title had a super high end glove that held it's own against something like Grant, Reyes, or Winning - instead of just making the budget versions.
                    Maybe something hand sewn with a Winning-like hand pocket & layered foam, a Grant-like wrist support, and Reyes-like high quality materials.

I think the fact that the Pro Mex logo looks similar to Reyes logo and the Fighting logo looking so much like the Winning logo gives the gloves a feeling of being a cheap knockoff. So if you guys are serious about making those brands stand on their own, it would be good to see more unique logos and glove designs.

Comment

Working...
                    X