No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: HBO Cut Scene Where Marquez Agreed To Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: HBO Cut Scene Where Marquez Agreed To Tests

According to WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley, HBO cut a very important scene from a recent episode of their "Face Off" series, which is hosted by Max Kellerman.

Early in the negotiations for his fight with Juan Manuel Marquez, Bradley was requesting that both fighters use VADA [Voluntary Anti Doping Association] to regulate their drug testing protocol. Marquez rejected VADA and wanted to use rival organization USADA [United States Anti Doping Agency].

Marquez doesn't like VADA because of their relationship with conditioning coach Victor Conte, who has an ongoing rivalry with Marquez's strength and conditioning coach Angel "Memo" Heredia. Bradley prefers VADA because he feels their tesing procedures are more strict. [Click Here To Read More]

Bradley stop yapping I swear that all you fools do. Its fight week, you getting ass whooped now deal with. Better have them volume and shit ready cause Marquez gonna send you into a extended depression state.

Comment

Comment

this is going to be a good fight

Comment

No one cares Bradley, only some Pacquiao die hards that are looking for something that excuses the KO and makes it illegitimate.

Marquez agreed to testing. VADA's relationship with Conte who has a personal vendetta against Heredia since Heredia testified against him is a conflict of interest.

Why would I trust my enemy with anything?

Log off

Comment

well, whatever it was, it's too late now...you've got a fight in 4days

Comment

Focus on the task at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by E.B.H View Post
                Bradley stop yapping I swear that all you fools do. Its fight week, you getting ass whooped now deal with. Better have them volume and shit ready cause Marquez gonna send you into a extended depression state.
                Ill put a thousand points to your 928 pts that my boy bradley beats marquez

Comment

That's oK, juan will gas out as the fight goes on. Those modified muscles of power are only good for a short period of time, gassing out early is the side effect of Memo's Ghettoraid drink. Let JMM chase until the 7th and he's done.

Comment

And the drama continues.

Comment

Working...
                    X