No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/10.

very long but very enjoyable. lmfaaoo at tom hanks writer character.

Comment

• Cloud Atlas

9.5/10

Comment

• I took my wife last Sunday to see Les Miserables she's seen it on Broadway years ago and loved it, I really thought I was going to fall asleep thru the movie but it actually turned out to be a great film.

8.5/10

Comment

• Employee of the Month w/ Matt Dillon - 6.5/10...........Rockin'

Comment

• Cloud Atlas really could have been something truly special, but it tailed off in the end and didn't reach it's potential. Still a solid 7.5/10.

Dredd - 8.5/10. I watched this with little expectations and it really surprised me. Dredd was portrayed perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Cloud Atlas really could have been something truly special, but it tailed off in the end and didn't reach it's potential. Still a solid 7.5/10.

Dredd - 8.5/10. I watched this with little expectations and it really surprised me. Dredd was portrayed perfectly.
              Dredd was one of the best pictures of the year IMO. Sweet soundtrack, very gritty and completely badass.

Comment

Cloud Atlas really could have been something truly special, but it tailed off in the end and didn't reach it's potential. Still a solid 7.5/10.
                You didn't understand it?

Comment

• Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                  Dredd was one of the best pictures of the year IMO. Sweet soundtrack, very gritty and completely badass.
                  Correct, it didn't feel like i was watching a corny comic movie.

It is a shame it flopped at the box office, it didn't get the promotion it deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
                    You didn't understand it?
                    It wasn't that hard to understand in my opinion.

One or two of the stories were just thrown in there for the sake of it and were unnecessary.

Comment

It wasn't that hard to understand in my opinion.

One or two of the stories were just thrown in there for the sake of it and were unnecessary.
                      Which stories? They were all linked.

Comment

Working...
                      X