Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep lol gosh.

Comment

• You know. I knew they were in disagreement, but who could have ever thought it would escalate to this incredible level of twitter violence!

It does not matter if they are actually serious or just trying to play the public. They both look like Elementary School Children.

Comment

• Floyd-Gamboa.....50 must be delirious.

Comment

• The funniest part is all the teenagers tryin to tell a grown man to grow up... If u were really grown up u wouldn't even pay it any mind since it has nothing to do with u

I even saw one guy literally "snitch" on Floyd to 50 "@50cent Floyd beefing with u on instragram"

Lol, really?

Comment

• talking about MIss Jackson?

Comment

• How do u tweet? I wanna tweet 50 some funny stuff

Comment

• It smells like a publicity stunt and it's entertaining but the fact remains that the best possible fight between these two was in 2010 and if they fight or don't fight at some point is irreverent to me.. This great sport is so much bigger than Floyd vs Manny.. It is a shame the fight didn't happen though

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

talking about MIss Jackson?
                  Its pretty obvious, they go well with each other cuz they both care more about money than each other

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

talking about MIss Jackson?
                    wow i was wondering when he was gonna say something bout this lol this.....more to come this may not be over anythime soon....

Comment

• Common 50, drop the bombs already!!!

I got a bad day at the training site and need a big laugh to brighten my day

Comment

Working...
                      X