Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout is a Done Deal For 4/20, Says Schaefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously, this move by Schaefer is against Floyd's wishes. Good to see Schaefer standing up to Floyd's bullying tactics.

The substitute undercards would still have to come from GBP stable. Where else?

Comment

Props..... Finally at the same time as well

Comment

Great news.

Shame it couldn't be on May 4th but atleast it's happening.

Comment

We got this great fight finally announced and people still got Floyd on their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            good,and some thought he was pulling out to avoid trout,no reason at all for canelo to be on mayweathers card,he has his own fans and i'm curious to see how many people will fill this arena,hopefully it is there,and of course his ratings on showtime too
            Canelo is only doing it all to help Floyd boost his ppv up and in hope of a fight with Floyd. But if the chicken coward is to scared to promise to fight Canelo, what's the point of fighting on the Floyd undercard. Heck Canelo vs Trout should have been the main event in the Floyd fight.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                We got this great fight finally announced and people still got Floyd on their minds.
                I was hoping this fight would be on the undercard because im going. Im just making it a point to all those people that say people see Floyd cards for Canelo lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  good,and some thought he was pulling out to avoid trout,no reason at all for canelo to be on mayweathers card,he has his own fans and i'm curious to see how many people will fill this arena,hopefully it is there,and of course his ratings on showtime too
                  Yup!! NO sense to be on Floyds card if Floyd doesn't want to sign to fight him in Sept. Basically Floyd is using Canelos name to sell ppvs. Canelo has a huge fan base n people will pay to see him. I see Canelo Trout being close to a sellout in San Antonio !!!! Big loss for Floyds crappy may 4th card

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                      If Canelo is such a draw then why isnt his fight against Trout PPV?
                      Golden Boy can't really be promoting two PPVs at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                      X