No announcement yet.

Is Benavidez the new Tommy hearns?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Benavidez the new Tommy hearns?

I know its too early to compare them two, but the stiff benavidez jab is hearns like.

lol he's got a good jab.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
      lol he's got a good jab.
      its better than good...its quartey/hearns like, i say its better than delahoya and cotto at this early stage of his career.

Comment

Been saying this to myself for a while now. If he can keep his hands healthy, the guy is gonna be a MAJOR problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Been saying this to myself for a while now. If he can keep his hands healthy, the guy is gonna be a MAJOR problem.
          i dont think hes got that powerful right hand though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
            i dont think hes got that powerful right hand though.
            I think he does. He just injures it a lot. Might be injured right now in this fight.

Comment

He might get KO'd now.

EDIT: Naw, didn't realize it was the last round. But dayum!

Comment

I think he does. He just injures it a lot. Might be injured right now in this fight.
                LOL. no way is it as powerful as the motor city cobra thats for sure.
                but his right hand is decent till now. have you seen his chin been tested yet. is it an amir or a margarito quality?

Comment

Well put. ............

Comment

Originally posted by Ggurts si kab View Post
                    LOL. no way is it as powerful as the motor city cobra thats for sure.
                    but his right hand is decent till now. have you seen his chin been tested yet. is it an amir or a margarito quality?
                    lol he didn't look like Margarito in that final round, but he knew how to survive unlike Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X