Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Says Chilemba Will Be Toughest Fight To Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Says Chilemba Will Be Toughest Fight To Date

Tony Bellew is bracing himself for a long gruelling battle when he faces Isaac Chilemba on March 30.

Bellew hopes to land a fight against WBC champion Chad Dawson, but first he must get past Chilemba in their light-heavyweight clash at Echo Arena in Liverpool, live on Sky Sports.

The South African has suffered just one defeat and picked himself off the canvas twice in a courageous points win over Maxim Vlasov in 2011.

Bellew overcame two knockdowns in his first victory over Ovill McKenzie and believes he is facing someone with similar battling qualities.
    [Click Here To Read More]

LOL so Bellew gets floored against a domestic level fighter and that makes him the only guy at 175lbs who can get back up and win!? I like Bellew but he'll get badly exposed at world level, I wouldn't say he's as good as Clinton Woods was.

Comment

LOL at Liverpudlian

Comment

I hope the Liverpudlians will show a bit more class this time round - when Thompson fought Price there was no problem booing the fighter when walking to the ring and let him know his in hostile territory but when they started booing the American Anthem their class really shone , how disgusting was that so please this time don't boo the Chillemba's National Anthem when played show you are better than that, always carry yourselves with diginity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
          I hope the Liverpudlians will show a bit more class this time round - when Thompson fought Price there was no problem booing the fighter when walking to the ring and let him know his in hostile territory but when they started booing the American Anthem their class really shone , how disgusting was that so please this time don't boo the Chillemba's National Anthem when played show you are better than that, always carry yourselves with diginity.
          you've obviously never been to liverpool

Comment

Originally posted by ShovelThumb View Post
            you've obviously never been to liverpool
            No but what I heard that night did not impress me so I think I will by pass this city - thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X