Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis showed a lot of heart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well give him the WBC title because he got up, Solis didn't deserve to be in the same ring as Vital and thats the truth.

Solis who was supposed to be Vitali's hardest test in years happened to be Vitali's easiest fight in a long time.

Comment

He got up even with torn ligaments in his leg. Admit that it shows heart.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He got up even with torn ligaments in his leg. Admit that it shows heart.
        Actually if he wasnt so brain damaged from Vitali's shot he could have told the ref once he is up, "Hey, hurt my leg dude, can i get a minute" and the ref might have given him some time. Instead he turns to the ref and says, "im ok" and stumbles, lights out in his face, and the ref called the fight.

Comment

If you're fighting for the HW crown your ass better get up even if your legs got chopped off. In front of all those people you fold like that? gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
            Might as well give him the WBC title because he got up, Solis didn't deserve to be in the same ring as Vital and thats the truth.

Solis who was supposed to be Vitali's hardest test in years happened to be Vitali's easiest fight in a long time.
            Yes but only because of a lucky punch that was followed by a serious injury, it would have been the hardest fight for Vitali since Lewis without that lucky punch that wasnt even hard and that was followed by an injury! I havent see a more lucky win ever in boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              I'd like to see you get up after you **** up your leg.
              cmon now my 5 year old brother got up right away after he broke his leg
              of course he then fell again crying but he got up

Comment

Standing up on a leg with torn ligaments is no small feat. Even if you hate Solis you have to give him respect for getting up and beating the count.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentso View Post
                  if he had heart he would have ran his fat ass around before stepping into that ring.
                  yeah he was so fat when he inevitably went down he busted up his leg lol

Comment

I should show him respect for getting up in the biggest fight of his career? Please. I'd show more respect if he hadn't torn his knee just because Vitali slapped him.

Comment

He had an anterior cruciate ligament rupture, articular cartilage damage and meniscal tear in the right knee. And STILL got up to beat the count.

Comment

Working...
                      X